Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 359 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From Twitter: V1007_Jams
Battle of the Jamz: F.L.Y. - Out Yo League vs. Lupe Fiasco - The Show Goes On! Text "battle" to 67664 and vote NOW

Ok Same Drill as before people!!!!!

At 6:20 Central and 7:20 Eastern text "Battle" to 67664

Then you will be prompted to vote for Lupe Fiasco or F.L.Y.!!!

You can Vote up to 25 times!

Lupe - Show Goes On vs F.L.Y. - Out Yo League!!!!!

Lupe has won this Battle for 13 days in a row against a different challenger each time.

Listen to it online at: http://www.v100.com/mediaplayer/?station=WKKV-FM&action=listenlive&channel_title=

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OPEN NOW ! VOTE!!!!!!!!!!

From Twitter:
DJHOTSAUCE
New T.I. vs. Lupe Fiasco in tonight's Battle Of The Jamz at 6:20pm on V100.7

Lupe and Show Goes On faces new T.I. music in the battle, we need everyone who can to vote....

Lupe has won this Battle for 6 or 7 days in a row against a different challenger each time.

At 6:20 Central or 7:20 Eastern text "Battle" to 67664 - Then text Whatever number Lupe is, in reply.

This starts in 30 minutes!!!

Listen to it online at: http://www.v100.com/mediaplayer/?station=WKKV-FM&action=listenlive&channel_title=

You can and should vote multiple times just keep replying!!

Official Results - Lupe - The Show Goes On - 206 votes 99%
T.I. - I Can't Help It - 3 votes 1%

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Dan I don't know if you know this or not but do you have to text "Battle" first or can you just text 2 a bunch of times?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Haha according to the DJ the idiot callers have been voting TI but the texts have been a completely different story.  Keep texting, we need as much Lupe on the radio as possible.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
AkA said:
whens the next one?
tomorrow at 6:20 Central - 7:20 eastern!!!!! Vote or Die!!!!!!!! he'll have a new challenger I'll update the thread again if I'm not working!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 359 Posts