TheCoolest said:
Seeing Jay capitalized really annoys me for some reason, I don't know why :dno:
Lol, I know whatcha mean.

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
TheCoolest said:
Seeing Jay capitalized really annoys me for some reason, I don't know why :dno:
Seeing Kanye's name first on a Jay feat. Ye album annoys me. I bet these weirdos have Eminem feat. Dr. Dre - Forgot About Dre in their music libraries.

·
Premium Member
9,544 Posts
Calling themselves "The Throne" for the tour is lame, since no one really knows who the fuck "The Throne" are.

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Why do people feel the need to think they know better than the artists them selves? It was officially put out under JAY Z & Kanye West and that's what it officially is. Anything else would be mislabeled tracks on iTunes.

Either way Apple needs to update iTunes to understand that there can be several artists on tracks. It's just stupid how WTT now does not appear under Jay-Z nor Kanye.

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
I want to make it when I click on artists on my iPod and go to Jay-Z WTT comes up and then when I go to Kanye WTT comes up sadly itunes does not have to kind of technology so i'm stuck with Jay-Z & Kayne West not JAY-Z & Kanye West

·
Premium Member
100,174 Posts
Spaceship. said:
The Throne is the name Jay and Kanye are going by for their tour. I named the album under "The Throne". It's much better than deciding whose name should I put first.
Jay is better on the album, so Jay first

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Cjloveshouse said:
I want to make it when I click on artists on my iPod and go to Jay-Z WTT comes up and then when I go to Kanye WTT comes up sadly itunes does not have to kind of technology so i'm stuck with Jay-Z & Kayne West not JAY-Z & Kanye West
iTunes sucks in that way. It's like JAY Z & Kanye West is one artist and the piece of shit app does not understand that it's the same artists that are on other albums mentioned separately. They should update this, but I guess they don't care.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts