Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
should it?

i don't think so.  why can't we just enjoy a track for the overall vibe and nice rhymes, even if they aren't rapping about some story/politics?  believe me i like hearing storytelling like that (though political rap isn't really my thing), but it seems like a good amount of people on this forum/internet in general trash anything that isn't some "super lyrical ghetto epic".

:dno:

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
alaska said:
i don't think so.  why can't we just enjoy a track for the overall vibe and nice rhymes, even if they aren't rapping about some story/politics?  believe me i like hearing storytelling like that (though political rap isn't really my thing), but it seems like a good amount of people on this forum/internet in general trash anything that isn't some "super lyrical ghetto epic".

·
Premium Member
50,002 Posts
alaska said:
Couldn't have put it better myself.

·
Registered
15,510 Posts
thats why people like Waka. people shouldnt judge a rapper based on their lyrical ability or whatever. its how good they make their music.

if you hate Waka because he's not your type, i understand. But if you hate waka because hes not "real hip hop" or some shit. GTFO

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.