Kanye to The banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,599 Posts
Little Weapon said:
He didnt say hes done. He's tired of it and hes gonna make a rock album. Quit assumin shit, smh
he said he's gonna take a "break" from rapping cuz he doesnt get any more fulfillment from it anymore. I think its just gonna be his Rebirth album thing then he'll come back to rapping.

·
Registered
11,949 Posts
sTuckBeats said:
also there will be a MOTM3. people are stupid. he isn't done rapping.
And we all know Cudi likes to change his mind a lot for all we know he can still head in a different direction.

·
Registered
27,986 Posts
OceanicFlight815 said:
he said he's gonna take a "break" from rapping cuz he doesnt get any more fulfillment from it anymore. I think its just gonna be his Rebirth album thing then he'll come back to rapping.
Don't even mention rebirth. smh. Whatever cudi does you better be damn sure it's going to be better than that shit. Lil wayne is a rapper, i'm sorry but that's all he is. Kid cudi actually has the potential to pull something like this off, he isn't limited to the genre most have placed him in.

·
Premium Member
22,535 Posts
mattandr3ws said:
Don't even mention rebirth. smh. Whatever cudi does you better be damn sure it's going to be better than that shit. Lil wayne is a rapper, i'm sorry but that's all he is. Kid cudi actually has the potential to pull something like this off, he isn't limited to the genre most have placed him in.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts