Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
41,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not trolling just a fun thought I remember listening to the Carter 3 and hearing Playin Wit Fire and Wayne brought so much spirituality to that song that i get chills everytime I listen to it. This made me think since Weezy bomb on Rebirth and he needs to make a redemption to the rock community why not cover one of the greatest Rock & Roll songs ever for what he calls the Greatest rap album ever( I don't agree at all). It'll cross him over to a new market of fans it would also bring hate from rock purist, but any type of publicity is good publicity right?

Discuss...

·
Registered
25,743 Posts
:cmon: That's the worst idea ever. He already butchered one classic song with his re-make this year ("Anne"). If he were to fuck with Stairway to Heaven, the entire music community would just ruthlessly unleash on him and his career would be over. Definitely not worth it.

·
Registered
195,493 Posts
OSS said:
:cmon: That's the worst idea ever. He already butchered one classic song with his re-make this year ("Anne"). If he were to fuck with Stairway to Heaven, the entire music community would just ruthlessly unleash on him and his career would be over. Definitely not worth it.
truth!

he'd ruin an awessome classic

but i don't mind if he butchers it and ruins his carrer.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts