Kanye to The banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·



Shouts to Lebron for winning the chip this year, was able to take my first sip of alcohol in over a year because of him. Love my dude
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
68,701 Posts
where can i buy this shirt

and i'm sure ye hasn't copyrighted nor can he get a copyright for "i  feel like _____" in medieval font

streetwear is built on re imagining iconic or familiar logos

grow a set OP and stop being so quick to want two successful black icons to beef
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,340 Posts
user said:
where can i buy this shirt

and i'm sure ye hasn't copyrighted nor can he get a copyright for "i  feel like _____" in medieval font

streetwear is built on re imagining iconic or familiar logos

grow a set OP and stop being so quick to want two successful black icons to beef
I guess you didn't hear what lebron said on first take about Kanye and facts
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
68,701 Posts
italianyeezus said:
I guess you didn't hear what lebron said on first take about Kanye and facts
what did he say

lebron went on first take with all of skip's hating?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,340 Posts
user said:
what did he say

lebron went on first take with all of skip's hating?
:dead: yeah he was on there, Steven A rides his tail anyway so it makes up for skips hating but roughly he was just calling Kanye unnecessary and saying Nike is family and that he doesn't like disrespect to his "fam"
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
68,701 Posts
italianyeezus said:
:dead: yeah he was on there, Steven A rides his tail anyway so it makes up for skips hating but roughly he was just calling Kanye unnecessary and saying Nike is family and that he doesn't like disrespect to his "fam"
i mean that's what he's supposed to do

especially when he insinuates lebron is a slave just because kanye's own deal is weak

i'm sure lebron is getting royalties and obviously nike is treating him well, doesn't he make more from Nike than the NBA at this point?

Nike would be my family too
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,340 Posts
user said:
i mean that's what he's supposed to do

especially when he insinuates lebron is a slave just because kanye's own deal is weak

i'm sure lebron is getting royalties and obviously nike is treating him well, doesn't he make more from Nike than the NBA at this point?

Nike would be my family too
Still you're not supposed to base family off of money, lebron just seems so... Idk like I feel like Kanye can be being paid billion's but if he doesn't like it hes speaking out on it
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
68,701 Posts
italianyeezus said:
Still you're not supposed to base family off of money, lebron just seems so... Idk like I feel like Kanye can be being paid billion's but if he doesn't like it hes speaking out on it
what does Lebron have to not like about his deal with Nike

his deal is unprecedented
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,340 Posts
user said:
what does Lebron have to not like about his deal with Nike

his deal is unprecedented
I'm not sure because idk what goes on between him and nike but I still believe he wouldn't speak on it if there was one
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top