Kanye to The banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
K, im on the fence right now on whether to watch it...

I just want to know whether people feel like they 'know' the album now, and a bit of excitement/curiosity is gone now that they've heard a few of the songs?

I've havent listened to any leaks, so should i wait for the album or watch the movie?

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I hadnt listened to any leaks.. and I gave in and watched it.. I mean.. there are some songs i had never heard.. but i dont intend to watch the video again until the album.. and I also just plan on forgetting the songs haha.. they sounded dope.. it got me pumped for the album even more.. the only thing is that idk if i will have that same feeling i would have once i buy and listen to the album.. ill only know once it happens haha

·
Registered
11,892 Posts
Stoner Rage said:
I hadnt listened to any leaks.. and I gave in and watched it.. I mean.. there are some songs i had never heard.. but i dont intend to watch the video again until the album.. and I also just plan on forgetting the songs haha.. they sounded dope.. it got me pumped for the album even more.. the only thing is that idk if i will have that same feeling i would have once i buy and listen to the album.. ill only know once it happens haha
This. I loved LITW, but I can't really remember it which is good thing; I also don't plan on watching the movie again until the album drops.

·
Premium Member
15,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
just watched it before. it was amazinggggg. happy i watched it in the end.

whatever that first song was was fookin incredible.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.