Kanye to The banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K, im on the fence right now on whether to watch it...

I just want to know whether people feel like they 'know' the album now, and a bit of excitement/curiosity is gone now that they've heard a few of the songs?

I've havent listened to any leaks, so should i wait for the album or watch the movie?

·
Registered
16,731 Posts
dont watch if you dont want to "know" the album

really it wont leave any room for surprises. Wait til you have the full album and then watch the movie after

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I hadnt listened to any leaks.. and I gave in and watched it.. I mean.. there are some songs i had never heard.. but i dont intend to watch the video again until the album.. and I also just plan on forgetting the songs haha.. they sounded dope.. it got me pumped for the album even more.. the only thing is that idk if i will have that same feeling i would have once i buy and listen to the album.. ill only know once it happens haha

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
Stoner Rage said:
I hadnt listened to any leaks.. and I gave in and watched it.. I mean.. there are some songs i had never heard.. but i dont intend to watch the video again until the album.. and I also just plan on forgetting the songs haha.. they sounded dope.. it got me pumped for the album even more.. the only thing is that idk if i will have that same feeling i would have once i buy and listen to the album.. ill only know once it happens haha
This. I loved LITW, but I can't really remember it which is good thing; I also don't plan on watching the movie again until the album drops.

·
Premium Member
15,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Decided am gonna just watch it once.

Im sofckexcited!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
15,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh and thanks for the help guysssss

·
Premium Member
15,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just watched it before. it was amazinggggg. happy i watched it in the end.

whatever that first song was was fookin incredible.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts