Kanye to The banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
15,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok 2 months ago I met this international girl from Poland, during a bus ride to Pittsburgh..i talked to her and got her number..we hit it off great...i text her like 3 days later and the convo goes well..I told her I need to go and she asks if i got a FB..I give it to her but she never added me nor did she text me back for confirmation.

now I thought maybe my fb came off wrong to her,and maybe she didnt want to talk to me anymore. But since then I havent texted her back, nor has she texted me..but now I want to, just to see what happened and if she truly stopped talking to me because my fb...shes suppose to be coming back to NY after her semester of college next month, and we said that maybe we can hang out sometime.

Should i text her or move on, i considered her my dream girl tbh. I mean if she doesnt text back, then I can take a hint.

·
Banned
15,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
K.I.L.L.A. said:
U had a bus ride with her and u already consider her ur dream gurl?
Tha fuc...
Lol nah, I always had this image of the kind of girl I want.. And then I saw her that day.

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
Move on. If she wants to talk to you then she will. She'll likely text you when she gets back to NY. If not then it ain't no biggie. On to the next one.

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
KennethMorton said:
Lol nah, I always had this image of the kind of girl I want.. And then I saw her that day.
Ur over thinking everything.
Relax.
Wait till she come to NY n if she still doesn't text u up then u do if u really want her.
Till then fuc other bitches and do ur own shit.
Aint no point worrin bout a gurl u cant even see.

·
Banned
15,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
K.I.L.L.A. said:
Ur over thinking everything.
Relax.
Wait till she come to NY n if she still doesn't text u up then u do if u really want her.
Till then fuc other bitches and do ur own shit.
Aint no point worrin bout a gurl u cant even see.
Da Gawd post  :golfclap:

Good looks

·
Banned
15,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ONMusic said:
Either you had weird shit like your avatar on your Facebook which is a turnoff or she simply forgot.
lol nah...I just took like 5 different photos of a friend then meshed them together...but yea I could be over thinking it..but at first glance my fb does make me seem like a douche i guess, so maybe she got the wrong impression

·
0 Posts
You waited too long.
If you don't text a girl like a week after you get their number it's not good. At least that's what I think.
:kanyeshrug:

·
Premium Member
116,472 Posts
KennethMorton said:
lol nah...I just took like 5 different photos of a friend then meshed them together...
Why?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts