Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
8,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some help KTT... Should i tell my parrents that i smoke weed? I mean some day imma fuck up and they will find out, so why not just tell them so it won't be a surprice and shit like that.. And what if they actually accepts it? That would make everything so damn easy tbh..

So did anyone on here actually tell their parrents? And how did they react?

·
Registered
8,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Masked Mamba said:
Depends if they're strict or not. How old are you?
16 years young

But for real, i told them i was drinking at 14 (no legal age here doe, but 16 to buy alcohol) and they were like "uhh okay" and i got busted for having a water pipe and they didn't flip or anything, just disappointed :dno:

·
Registered
19,252 Posts
TripleFingaShot said:
16 years young

But for real, i told them i was drinking at 14 (no legal age here doe, but 16 to buy alcohol) and they were like "uhh okay" and i got busted for having a water pipe and they didn't flip or anything, just disappointed :dno:
do you mean a funnel?

·
Registered
26,294 Posts
Well it's up to you. If you feel like it's easier to let them know then tell them. Be prepared though, they might flame you, might tell you to cut down on the smoking or want you to completely stop smoking, and if they did ask you to stop smoking, I dunno if you'd actually stop and therefore you'd had to smoke behind their backs again. :dno:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts