Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
12,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently in the midst of a really big project in a marketing class of mine. It’s a group project and the people in my group are trash. Me and this other girl have essentially done all the work while the other 2 do literally nothing :floyd:
They haven’t showed up to class all semester :floyd:
Every time we plan a team meet-up, they always make the worst excuses saying they’re sick :koolaid:
We split our research paper between the four of us and me and this other girl ended up doing everything because these people copied and pasted some random chart :dead:
Our prof told our class if we had any uncooperative members, we needed to tell her and she’d fail them. It feels wrong to screw someone over like that, but it feels wrong letting them get good grades for something they had no part in ...
What shoukd I do :khaled:

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Dunno. On one hand, yeah they shouldn't get credit for something they contributed nothing to.
But you gain nothing from snitching on them, and it'll be awkward if you end up in a class with them in the future.
I say don't do it.  Maybe tell them they aren't contributing and that you're going to let the professor know unless they start actually making an effort.  If they still don't do anything, then let the professor know what's going on.

·
Banned
6,914 Posts
I wouldn’t snitch but I would force the 2 trash members to resign out of the group on their own I’ve done this before, just talk to them and point out how trash they are and let them know the consequences of not taking your proposal show them you’re willing to take it one step further than them and tell them to try it if they think you’re bluffing, drop the deadweight, drain the swamp, throw out the trash etc

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
fuck that shit, i aint letting these people get credit for doing shit, your teacher told everyone if that happened then tell her, thats not snitching cause they are well aware that it can happen so fuck them

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
everyone who said dont snitch never experienced this kind of thing before dont let the people get credit for something they didnt do

·
Read Only
73,246 Posts
datcholo said:
Fuck them you and the other person did all the hard work :jordanscowl:
im not creative said:
fuck that shit, i aint letting these people get credit for doing shit, your teacher told everyone if that happened then tell her, thats not snitching cause they are well aware that it can happen so fuck them

·
Registered
12,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
lolwut520 said:
Dunno. On one hand, yeah they shouldn't get credit for something they contributed nothing to.
But you gain nothing from snitching on them, and it'll be awkward if you end up in a class with them in the future.
I say don't do it.  Maybe tell them they aren't contributing and that you're going to let the professor know unless they start actually making an effort.  If they still don't do anything, then let the professor know what's going on.
The main concern I have is our group sales pitch. I’m pretty sure they have no idea what they’re doing because of how little they’ve actually gone to class. No matter how good I do, they could still be dumb af and not know anything

1 - 20 of 26 Posts