Kanye to The banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tbh. we have been on t-mobile for the last 12 years (motorola voicestream) and they ain't shit anymore boi. they don't even have the fucking iphone. which is the GOAT phone. idk if the iphone 5 is coming out on tmobile. apple has the conference when they reveal new products but specifically phones june-july right? if the iphone 5 doesn't come out on tmobile i'm def switching. there is no reason to be on tmobile. android is nice but it isn't the iphone.

p.s. i have an android. i used to have a iphone but sold it cause i couldn't stand that keyboard tbh

does sprint have nice signals and service n shit? i just wanted an opinion from someone who has sprint. i already know about their plans so yeah.

·
Registered
14,830 Posts
2 Hunnid said:
am not. more like $129.99. the iphone 4S isn't 4g though right? just wondering. 3g is fine anyways lol.

also nty for at&t 2 expensive tbh
129.99 dam i thought i had it bad
im with tmobile me and my mom pay 180
i was thinking of doing the 50 dollar plan under my name but idk if i can have the same number and i have a iphone

·
Registered
32,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bigj713281 said:
129.99 dam i thought i had it bad
im with tmobile me and my mom pay 180
i was thinking of doing the 50 dollar plan under my name but idk if i can have the same number and i have a iphone
tmobile is so shitty i swear. they changed all their plans cause they were going to merge with at&t. but they didn't so they changed all their plans back.

also, fuck the data plan. when i got my blackbery curve 8320 a few years back data plan wasn't mandatory. it's such a big waste of money for real.

·
Registered
14,830 Posts
2 Hunnid said:
tmobile is so shitty i swear. they changed all their plans cause they were going to merge with at&t. but they didn't so they changed all their plans back.

also, fuck the data plan. when i got my blackbery curve 8320 a few years back data plan wasn't mandatory. it's such a big waste of money for real.
i know i hate that its mandatory now but i just got the htc amaze to trade for an iphone so im locked in for 2 years

·
Registered
14,830 Posts
2 Hunnid said:
you're gonna jailbreak/unlock that iphone and use it on tmobile?
yea ive been using my iphone 4 unlocked jailbroken with ios 5 facetime mms and all that shit i hate that i have to use 2g on my iphone but i barely use the internet unless im updating twitter or instagram

·
Registered
32,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bigj713281 said:
yea ive been using my iphone 4 unlocked jailbroken with ios 5 facetime mms and all that shit i hate that i have to use 2g on my iphone but i barely use the internet unless im updating twitter or instagram
i see. one thing i didn't like about using the iphone on tmobile was that i couldn't update the OS. i knew updating to iOS5 was going to be hassle cause i would have to wait for jailbreak and shit. that's why i just want to go to a service with the iphone cause i don't want to bother with that stuff tbh

·
Registered
14,830 Posts
2 Hunnid said:
i see. one thing i didn't like about using the iphone on tmobile was that i couldn't update the OS. i knew updating to iOS5 was going to be hassle cause i would have to wait for jailbreak and shit. that's why i just want to go to a service with the iphone cause i don't want to bother with that stuff tbh
yea thats what i was worried about but i found a place on craiglist to update it perfect
i heard if you live on the west coast you get 3g coverage
idk i want to get to att or sprint when the iphone 5 drops

·
Registered
32,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bigj713281 said:
yea thats what i was worried about but i found a place on craiglist to update it perfect
i heard if you live on the west coast you get 3g coverage
idk i want to get to att or sprint when the iphone 5 drops
if tmobile doesn't get the iphone5 i'm def switching. it's already guaranteed for sprint/at&t/verizon lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts