Kanye to The banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
32,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have almost always had a significant more amount of money in my checking account than my savings yet I almost never end up touching more than 50% of it. Should I just move that 50% to my savings?

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Nah. Real interest rates are literally negative in the U.S and most of Europe. You're practically paying the bank to hold your money while prices are rising. Find a better investment.

·
Registered
9,124 Posts
friendofthepeople said:
Nah. Real interest rates are literally negative in the U.S and most of Europe. You're practically paying the bank to hold your money while prices are rising. Find a better investment.
Lol you probably believe N climate change

·
Registered
32,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
friendofthepeople said:
my savings account has like a .01% interest rate. What are some better options to do with that money?

·
Registered
19,895 Posts
I always have way more money in savings than my checking. Like I'll say I'm broke all the time when really I have a shit ton of cash in my savings and none in my checking :hah:

·
Registered
32,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
myleezy said:
I always have way more money in savings than my checking. Like I'll say I'm broke all the time when really I have a shit ton of cash in my savings and none in my checking :hah:
lmao I feel like that's how it should be

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Yes 100%. As much much as you can move to a place where you get interest is better than staying in ur checking that gets 0% interest (and you'll most likely spend) :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts