Kanye to The banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(I feel this is relevant to Kanye, not the movie).

Most of the audio from the movie was ripped and put on youtube. I have been bumping Dark Fantasy all day. But I feel like I shouldn't listen to this stuff so it doesn't ruin the album. Now you could argue that I could just watch Runaway over and over again and that would be the same thing and not really "looked down upon" as much.

What should I do? Stop listening? What are you guys doing?

·
Premium Member
25,460 Posts
you need to not make dumb threads. you don't need other people to make up your mind.cmon dog common sense.

·
Banned
23,979 Posts
I watched the film about 4 times. I'm going to watch it a few more times today and then not watch it until the album drops. I don't want to overplay the new tracks. Less than a month away!

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
okstatetw said:
I watched the film about 4 times. I'm going to watch it a few more times today and then not watch it until the album drops. I don't want to overplay the new tracks. Less than a month away!
Thank you for your reply.

·
0 Posts
Just stop listening to them right now...I heard every leak but if u stop now it will be better

·
Registered
11,716 Posts
i would. they will only hype you up.

you can't overplay a snippet and ruin a song that's like 5 minutes longer

especially Blame Game cause you don't even hear Kanye.

·
Registered
581 Posts
got home late and only caught the movie starting at Runaway. Tbh I'm not going to bother to watch the full video or the rips. Just going to wait.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I just saw it once. I was tempted to watch it again but I didn't want to ruin the album for myself. My advice to you is just stop listening to it man, just enjoy the Good Friday tracks and wait for the album.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts