Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
12,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like her more than everybody, she's in my lane, I can get to her, and I'm certain that I can make her my GF if I wanted to, because unlike most of this section I can actually speak to women.

But this chick was my brother's ex a few years ago and I don't know why in the hell would my brother take the infinite L of separating with that chick, but I do know the following, I did love her a long time ago, I still do, and I know she shares feelings with me.

But I'm not certain if she can take the idea of hooking up with her ex's younger brother, and more importantly I'm not certain if I can live with it, and even more importantly how would my brother react.

This isn't a girl problem, it's an ethical dilemma. Oh, and there will be absolutely no pics.

Share your thoughts, KTT.

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
Clocky said:
I like her more than everybody, she's in my lane, I can get to her, and I'm certain that I can make her my GF if I wanted to, because unlike most of this section I can actually speak to women.

But this chick was my brother's ex a few years ago and I don't know why in the hell would my brother take the infinite L of separating with that chick, but I do know the following, I did love her a long time ago, I still do, and I know she shares feelings with me.

But I'm not certain if she can take the idea of hooking up with her ex's younger brother, and more importantly I'm not certain if I can live with it, and even more importantly how would my brother react.

This isn't a girl problem, it's an ethical dilemma. Oh, and there will be absolutely no pics.

Share your thoughts, KTT.
YOUNGER bro?

That's cold, I'd be pissed if my little bro hooked up with my ex.. Just sayin' :dno:

·
Registered
12,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ILLA said:
Whats the age difference tbh...
2 years between me and my brother, but there's virtually no age difference between me and the chick

but I guess I'm just being selfish tbh, I'll let it slide only cause I got mad love for bro.

·
Registered
18,107 Posts
Your bro is gonna be like "nah man..hey its cool" but he gon be salty on the insides....

When u not home he gonna step on ALLLLLLL ya jordans and stretch your t shirts n shit :hah:

·
Premium Member
31,920 Posts
Clocky said:
2 years between me and my brother, but there's virtually no age difference between me and the chick

but I guess I'm just being selfish tbh, I'll let it slide only cause I got mad love for bro.
Well, I mean if ur looking for a serious relationship with the girl, I would say dont do it. It would be MAD weird bringing the same girl home with ur brother around, it would be really fucking awkward for you, her and ur brother. It just wont work. Honestly, i realised this the other day, and if u say is true that ur not socially awkward and u can talk to women, then there 1000000 other girls in the world that can share the same feeling to u. I wanted this girl cuz she is exactly like me and we can sit and talk for hours and I can relate with her but now I dont even know if I still want it cuz theres so many other options out there man. If i was you, id leave her as an option but not ur #1 priority.

·
Premium Member
31,920 Posts
xo. said:
Your bro is gonna be like "nah man..hey its cool" but he gon be salty on the insides....

When u not home he gonna step on ALLLLLLL ya jordans and stretch your t shirts n shit :hah:
Yoo if anybody touches my Aquas they dying straight up idgaf

·
Registered
40,871 Posts
KameOn1ne said:
nah that's some scumbag shit

tons of other women out there in the world man
This.
Youre a fucking seal if you do it. If you claim you can talk to girls, why cant you get another one?

·
Registered
12,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ILLA said:
Well, I mean if ur looking for a serious relationship with the girl, I would say dont do it. It would be MAD weird bringing the same girl home with ur brother around, it would be really fucking awkward for you, her and ur brother. It just wont work. Honestly, i realised this the other day, and if u say is true that ur not socially awkward and u can talk to women, then there 1000000 other girls in the world that can share the same feeling to u. I wanted this girl cuz she is exactly like me and we can sit and talk for hours and I can relate with her but now I dont even know if I still want it cuz theres so many other options out there man. If i was you, id leave her as an option but not ur #1 priority.
I see, thanks for the advice man, you're right afterall there are plenty of fish in the sea. I'm only gonna be selfish if I did that.

xo. said:

:lol:

this thread has served it's purpose.

·
Registered
18,594 Posts
Clocky said:
I see, thanks for the advice man, you're right afterall there are plenty of fish in the sea. I'm only gonna be selfish if I did that.

Thank god you aren't a bitch.

·
Premium Member
31,920 Posts
Clocky said:

Yup man, theres plenty of fish in the sea. Just gotta make the right move and ur in. Like everybody gets salty, like my bestfriend was fuckin with my first love and i was MAD salty, one of the reasons why we not bestfriends anymore so dont do it, it cud kill family relationships and shit and put her into a mental state tbh.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts