Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to go but at the same time, it would be a waste of $3-5 because i want to dance with females but they would probably dub my shit cause i ain't no hood ***** or a ***** with clout. females out here be mad petty a'f. the host of the party is probably gonna have mad people from different towns coming through. shit help me fam, i'ma normal ***** who just trying to turn up this summer.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hazeltontrump said:
Get a few friends and turn the fuck up
p y t said:
^^^
have a few drinks try and meet some new peolple
can't hurt to try
i'll possibly be around my cousin and his crew, and i would meet new people but they would think i am a nerd lmfao.

·
Registered
141 Posts
YeezySZN08 said:
i been to 3 parties before but i ain't danced with no females tho.

how should i carry myself ??
You need experience so you have to go out and put yourself in new situations so they won't be so intimidating to you. With more experience you won't have to ask about how you should carry yourself you will just be so used to those social situations that you will be able to navigate within them comfortably. Go to the party, try to be open and friendly, and have fun. Don't put any expectation for the night other than to have fun.

·
Banned
4,152 Posts
I have a lot of clout but it's not like ****** know me..... A lot of people just heard about me.... Bruh I'm fine at parties, if you're decent looking a broad gon dance with you.... Like you're thinking too much about it, go in something fresh and just do you.... You can still have a good ass time without dancing with anyone.... Shit there's plenty of times I was cool on that and was just vibin by myself.... Cup in hand just two stepping, rocking, catching a vibe..... And ****** respected that because they saw I was doing me.... Don't let bitches define your night *****

·
Registered
60 Posts
YeezySZN08 said:
i been to 3 parties before but i ain't danced with no females tho.

how should i carry myself ??
Honesty fake it tell you make it is my best advice. If you want to seen as something other than a nerd, act like it and the rest will follow.

·
Banned
11,423 Posts
YeezySZN08 said:
i want to go but at the same time, it would be a waste of $3-5 because i want to dance with females but they would probably dub my shit cause i ain't no hood ***** or a ***** with clout. females out here be mad petty a'f. the host of the party is probably gonna have mad people from different towns coming through. shit help me fam, i'ma normal ***** who just trying to turn up this summer. 
Don't go excepting anything you'll either have a great time because something awesome unexpectedly happened or an okay time because you didn't walk in with no goals. If you hype yourself you gonna be disappointed when nothing happens but def try and get something going.

·
Registered
18,583 Posts
Be yourself? Probably gonna be some dope ass nerd girls there too... :what:

OP bout to pretend to be a hood ***** and strike out with the hotties. :lilb:

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
dxz99 said:
Be yourself? Probably gonna be some dope ass nerd girls there too... :what:

OP bout to pretend to be a hood ***** and strike out with the hotties. :lilb:
This op