Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My interview is at 3:00. It's now 2:32. I already got the job at Big 5 Sporting Goods, but I want to see if I would get in at H&M. Should I? Is H&M even worth it? I'll get paid $10 an hour at both places. H&M seems to be a lot more work, but maybe I would learn more and grow more from it.

·
Registered
14,073 Posts
Lmfao. Imagine having to clean up your section after all those kids with nappy brushed high top fades with bleached tips fuck everything up throughout the day

·
Banned
74,355 Posts
moisture. said:
Lmfao. Imagine having to clean up your section after all those kids with nappy brushed high top fades with bleached tips fuck everything up throughout the day
this rerally happens at H&M in the US? Damn America sounds fucked up

·
Registered
12,180 Posts
Indecisive said:
How bad was it? What did you have to do?
organize the clothes ratchet 16yo hoes leave around, fold shit, help the "customer".
Worst thing is you get treated like a hoe, didnt take that shit for long. Of course there are differences from store to store, but basically every fast fashion or fast food store is woat to work at.

·
Banned
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
FaaM said:
organize the clothes ratchet 16yo hoes leave around, fold shit, help the "customer".
Worst thing is you get treated like a hoe, didnt take that shit for long. Of course there are differences from store to store, but basically every fast fashion or fast food store is woat to work at.
Good to know, man. Thanks. I'm sticking to the sporting goods store.

·
Banned
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Update:. I didn't show up. I called them a couple hours after the time of my scheduled interview to let them know I was no longer interested.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts