Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I just graduated from high school right. I barely did. I really can't get into any good college but I can get into the Art Institute of Houston and get a bachelors degree in musical engineering. But that school is mad expensive and I'll owe them a lot once I get out.
But my parents want me to join the army, active duty, for 3 years. Man this is the hardest decision ever cuh. The army does pay for you college.
Anybody here who went to the army or can give any advice please do.
I make music and my real dream is to move to LA. I've been there before my cousin is a really famous producer out there he's like a mentor to me. He went to LA recording school and got a degree in music engineering too. I personally don't know if the army is for me.

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
Hollyawwwwwww said:
Well u always wanted your career to blow up :kanyeshrug:
Yea but I can get to LA quicker in the army
That's where I can blow up
If I'm wit resource everyday an in the mix I can get my shit going

·
Registered
26,314 Posts
Know a lot of ppl that that were in the army for a few years and say it was the best decision they ever made

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
Suq MaSaq said:
Know a lot of ppl that that were in the army for a few years and say it was the best decision they ever made
Damn, I just had a long talk with my moms and I might be considering it
I could do 3 years and move to LA at 21 and have good money

·
Registered
13,396 Posts
No, it's horrible enough to be in the Army in Finland and Finnish army is the least demanding too, couldn't even imagine being in any other country

·
Registered
167 Posts
I got a lot of friends that went and they gained a lot. Women love soldiers. They changed though but TBH if you don't grow up at your age you're prob gonna turn out to be a loser man child. I say do it. If you take the easy way out you're gonna become like every out lame bum out there

·
Premium Member
49,937 Posts
zweezy97 said:
I just graduated from high school right. I barely did. I really can't get into any good college but I can get into the Art Institute of Houston and get a bachelors degree in musical engineering. But that school is mad expensive and I'll owe them a lot once I get out.
But my parents want me to join the army, active duty, for 3 years. Man this is the hardest decision ever cuh. The army does pay for you college.
I make music and my real dream is to move to LA. I've been there before my cousin is a really famous producer out there he's like a mentor to me. He went to LA recording school and got a degree in music engineering too. I personally don't know if the army is for me.
Undecided said:
Why don't you join ROTC or something?

·
Premium Member
49,937 Posts
nandogip said:
I got a lot of friends that went and they gained a lot. Women love soldiers. They changed though but TBH if you don't grow up at your age you're prob gonna turn out to be a loser man child. I say do it. If you take the easy way out you're gonna become like every out lame bum out there
ye, if you join to gotta take all the benefits they give and make the most of it or else youll come out and be a burnout

·
Registered
86 Posts
zweezy97 said:
Dont know about the American army but i joined the British and i dont regret it at all, easy to save and if you go into the engineers you'll have a skill to fall back on should everything go to shit. Good luck

1 - 20 of 72 Posts