Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or should I get drunk as fuck and uber to her parents house where she's staying? Both sound like terrible ideas but just need to pick one fuck it fuck my life. Not feeling suicidal atm I just feel like I need to idk... Been in bed all day cuh fuck it tried going out yesterday but I just ruined it for my fam sitting there with my sad ass at my cousins b day party.

·
Banned
10,583 Posts
neither my man. I know things seem tough but don't make any stupid decisions, just sleep it off if you fucked up right now and think about this shit rationally in the morning

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
aloha said:
neither my man. I know things seem tough but don't make any stupid decisions, just sleep it off if you fucked up right now and think about this shit rationally in the morning
Not fucked up rn it's just so tempting seeing the liquor on the bar of my kitchen. I feel like I'm done and there's no hope with trying I'm lost again when I thought I had it all. I'm a simp so might as well embrace it and do something a simp would do. Been thinking about this for a while.

·
Banned
10,583 Posts
lt.aldo_raine said:
Not fucked up rn it's just so tempting seeing the liquor on the bar of my kitchen. I feel like I'm done and there's no hope with trying I'm lost again when I thought I had it all. I'm a simp so might as well embrace it and do something a simp would do. Been thinking about this for a while.
if you looking to get her back, showing up to her parents fucking hammered isn't gonna do a whole lot in your favour.

·
Registered
32,001 Posts
Just make yourself better man
Just cry it out for a couple days
Go back to normal life and show her that you're doing fine.
If you do either of those things she's gonna think she won

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thebestan96 said:
Just make yourself better man
Just cry it out for a couple days
Go back to normal life and show her that you're doing fine.
If you do either of those things she's gonna think she won
She did win. I don't think she'll know if I leave seeing as I don't contact her at all and she unfollowed me from Twitter. I can't even cry anymore I feel numb. It's redundant that's why I feel I must do something drastic. Normal life boring atm since I'm out of school waiting for falk semester to commence. She was the only thing that keept me happy. I feel confused and need to do something don't know if this is for the better to push me to better myself. Or if this is just another L and Noone will love me again like she did and vice versa. Don't think I'll love ever again if it ain't her. She knew shit nobody knows and we've done so much shit I wouldn't do with another gitl. I feel like another person wouldn't accept me like she did.

·
Registered
32,001 Posts
lt.aldo_raine said:
She did win. I don't think she'll know if I leave seeing as I don't contact her at all and she unfollowed me from Twitter. I can't even cry anymore I feel numb. It's redundant that's why I feel I must do something drastic. Normal life boring atm since I'm out of school waiting for falk semester to commence. She was the only thing that keept me happy. I feel confused and need to do something don't know if this is for the better to push me to better myself. Or if this is just another L and Noone will love me again like she did and vice versa. Don't think I'll love ever again if it ain't her. She knew shit nobody knows and we've done so much shit I wouldn't do with another gitl. I feel like another person wouldn't accept me like she did.
she might think she's won now, but the best fucking revenge to an ex is by having a better life without them.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Universe said:

Turn on Drake and get drunk
Might do this and just think really fucking hard about what I'm a do. I honestly don't even know what I'll do once I get to her house apart from repeating the same shit I already did to her and begging maybe her mother calling the cops. But I feel like she'll see how much I love her and what I'm willing to do at least that's what I think. Leaving the city seems nice though. I'll just drink and figure it out.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thebestan96 said:
she might think she's won now, but the best fucking revenge to an ex is by having a better life without them.
That's what's bothering me rn too I feel like she's already living a better life than me and just posting about it. I used to be well adjusted and dominant and now like I said I turned into a simp who let his gf surpass him in life. How can I show her km doing better? If I fake it just to get her back or question me wouldn't that be wrong since I'm doing it for her and spite and not for me?

·
Registered
32,001 Posts
lt.aldo_raine said:
That's what's bothering me rn too I feel like she's already living a better life than me and just posting about it. I used to be well adjusted and dominant and now like I said I turned into a simp who let his gf surpass him in life. How can I show her km doing better? If I fake it just to get her back or question me wouldn't that be wrong since I'm doing it for her and spite and not for me?
don't do it to spite her. Just get your shit together to improve yourself to start off. Then set some goals and start working towards them. Go out and have lots of fun and meet new people. Just start being a "yes man" for a little while and see where that takes your life. You don't even have to show her because I GUARANTEE you that at some point she's gonna check up on you dude. This is a tremendous opportunity to overcome some adversity and grow from it rather than just running. You should run towards this challenge wholeheartedly.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
aloha said:
if you looking to get her back, showing up to her parents fucking hammered isn't gonna do a whole lot in your favour.
I know I'll just probably cause pitty and get her in to trouble. I'm just idk... I figured one last try. Show her I'm in shambles and she needs to be honest and talk to me In Person. She already seen me cry and I kinda hate it, that she told me not to cry when she told me it's over. If I were to go I would be demanding for her to speak with me. I domt need her to have sympathy for me just be real and this would be the only way to get her to do it if I put her under pressure.

·
Banned
10,583 Posts
lt.aldo_raine said:
I know I'll just probably cause pitty and get her in to trouble. I'm just idk... I figured one last try. Show her I'm in shambles and she needs to be honest and talk to me In Person. She already seen me cry and I kinda hate it, that she told me not to cry when she told me it's over. If I were to go I would be demanding for her to speak with me. I domt need her to have sympathy for me just be real and this would be the only way to get her to do it if I put her under pressure.
do what you gotta do my mans, but make sure you're sure of what you're doing before you do it.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thebestan96 said:
don't do it to spite her. Just get your shit together to improve yourself to start off. Then set some goals and start working towards them. Go out and have lots of fun and meet new people. Just start being a "yes man" for a little while and see where that takes your life. You don't even have to show her because I GUARANTEE you that at some point she's gonna check up on you dude. This is a tremendous opportunity to overcome some adversity and grow from it rather than just running. You should run towards this challenge wholeheartedly.
Fuck man, I've always wanted to do shit I just always puss out or when I do it I do it at wierd hours so nobody will see me. I have to start handling my business though like u said I feel like I always have excuses and when she came back for a bit I was doing well I started living life to the fullest but after 2 weeks I was begging to relapse. I think I need to do this shit by myself and stop waiting on people I just wish I did have people to go out with. I was even scared to post on ktt until this year and I've had an account for 2 years now and lurked for about 4. If anything this has made me open up more and be more accepting I really want to try to meet people I'm just not sure if they'll fuck with me I don't  give off school shooter vibes or a creepy feel. I just seem like I domt give a shit but that's mostly to counter my insecurities. How can I start to socialize with strangers like at a museum or a park? Also how can I show her what I'm doing with my life? Just post pics and videos on Twitter?

·
Registered
32,001 Posts
lt.aldo_raine said:
Fuck man, I've always wanted to do shit I just always puss out or when I do it I do it at wierd hours so nobody will see me. I have to start handling my business though like u said I feel like I always have excuses and when she came back for a bit I was doing well I started living life to the fullest but after 2 weeks I was begging to relapse. I think I need to do this shit by myself and stop waiting on people I just wish I did have people to go out with. I was even scared to post on ktt until this year and I've had an account for 2 years now and lurked for about 4. If anything this has made me open up more and be more accepting I really want to try to meet people I'm just not sure if they'll fuck with me I don't  give off school shooter vibes or a creepy feel. I just seem like I domt give a shit but that's mostly to counter my insecurities. How can I start to socialize with strangers like at a museum or a park? Also how can I show her what I'm doing with my life? Just post pics and videos on Twitter?
With meeting people just try humor. That's the easiest ice breaker. If you don't think you're very funny just start listening to comedy. I would personally refer Bill Burr for current comedians because he's fucking hilarious but he's also really motivating as well. And really the only way you can find out if you're good with people or not is by just fucking winging it on people. You've got to go take some L's every now and then but at least you stepped up to the plate and tried. Definitely go to more social places too like bars/clubs (if you're of age) or at least to parties or something. Yeah I know they're sort of shallow places but you honestly sound like you need to let back and enjoy life. And in today's age yeah pretty much just posting things online is the easiest way for people to know what you're up to but also get involved in some stuff that you would be able to show for.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
aloha said:
do what you gotta do my mans, but make sure you're sure of what you're doing before you do it.
I will, thanks for listening and trying to talk me out of my shit decisions. I'm a 3 bottles in and I think I'll just keep thinking about it before I do something. Even though I'm tired of thinking

1 - 20 of 23 Posts