Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Basically all we've done this week is fight about dumb ass shit,before tht whenever we chilled there was like a connection and shit nd now its just blah. Nd to top it off her friend told me she was gonna cheat on me when I was out of town for the weekend :cmon:  turns out her friend was lying nd just wanted to get with me but still I almost dropped tha ether on shorty cuz of tht but she talked me into staying.  But now instead of kicking it with her I blew her off to watch Tosh.0 alone :cryfam: should I just pull the plug or try to work dis shit out we've been dating for 2 months BTW bruh

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pepsi said:
Talk things out.

If it doesn't go well then there's so many others.. :dno:
I don't even feel up to going to her place like before I would b over there or she would b over at my crib whenever we had time. But now I'm watching Tosh.0 dolo nd lookin out the window bruh like :cryfam:

·
Banned
1,864 Posts
stillmatic said:
I don't even feel up to going to her place like before I would b over there or she would b over at my crib whenever we had time. But now I'm watching Tosh.0 dolo nd lookin out the window bruh like :cryfam:
Man up :tash:

If you end it without even trying, it will end badly.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Pepsi said:
Man up :tash:

If you end it without even trying, it will end badly.
Iguess. Ill probably go over there ina bit after I give myself a pep talk n the mirror :hah; no forreal doe :ohno:

·
Banned
1,864 Posts
stillmatic said:
Iguess. Ill probably go over there ina bit after I give myself a pep talk n the mirror :hah; no forreal doe :ohno:
Lmao.

That's the spirit doe

Whenever you're ready for it, just talk about it. If it goes bad, don't let it bring you down. Was only two months.. :tash:

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Pepsi said:
Lmao.

That's the spirit doe

Whenever you're ready for it, just talk about it. If it goes bad, don't let it bring you down. Was only two months.. :tash:
Yeah true. It'll probably work out I just want tht spark back. I usually don't have a girl just keep it pushing but she changed the kid :datass:

Tosh.0 b making a ***** feel better :( thts y.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Logan said:
communication is key bro

remember that
Yeah iguess but I feel so bad like yesterday we got n an argument type shit and she gets the saddest look in her eyes shit kills me tbh

·
Banned
14,128 Posts
stillmatic said:
Yeah iguess but I feel so bad like yesterday we got n an argument type shit and she gets the saddest look in her eyes shit kills me tbh
go look at some gore threads on 4chan

then talk to her

1 - 20 of 33 Posts