Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Why not?? Listen to it now or listen to it NOV 9th. I dont see the difference. Just buy the album anyway to support him and your good.

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
I don't see the point why people are so anti against downloading leaks. If you know your still going to buy the album and support Cudi theres nothing wrong with bumping his shit a week or two early.

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
Procision said:
I don't see the point why people are so anti against downloading leaks. If you know your still going to buy the album and support Cudi theres nothing wrong with bumping his shit a week or two early.
Some people like to have the physical thing itself and pop it in their disk drives. :dno:

·
Registered
10,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
TheAtu said:
if u dont listen to it now, ur just gonna loose it.... might aswell listen to it now :/ Cudi doesnt rlly give a shit anyways, i already pre-ordered the album on amazon before the leak, still gonna buy the hard copy, support him, just download it!
ok...................................... im gonna do it

·
Banned
35,353 Posts
2-D said:
Cudi doesnt mind! he said 'its all G.O.O.D'
yea because he makes most of his money from touring and concerts. the label makes most of the money from album sales.

G

·
download its like getting a VIP access to the album before you buy a physical copy

ps. only download leak if you getting the album!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts