Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help. I regret hearing the leak once again and I think many feel the same. Maybe not about this song but about others. This thread is intended for those that want to help clean up fans that have acted more like fiends and to get them to stop downloading leaks. Flame if you wish but overall I only ask for help for me as well as others.. :facepalm:

·
Registered
29,631 Posts
You really needed a thread to help yourself decide if what you did was morally wrong and if you should delete the song or not? WOW

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Keep flaming but people want to help clean this site of leaks and support for leaks. I support them somehow by downloading..

mikeyzee said:
whatever makes you sleep at night.
You downloaded too so STFU.

I need some positive feedback..

·
Premium Member
116,472 Posts
yo what happened tbh?

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
D Wo said:
You really needed a thread to help yourself decide if what you did was morally wrong and if you should delete the song or not? WOW
Again, if you downloaded today just shut up. Otherwise, contribute..

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Deleting the leaks won't erase the fact you already listened to them. Do whatever you feel is right. Just as long as you buy the album, you should be in good graces.

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mmonty86 said:
Deleting the leaks won't erase the fact you already listened to them. Do whatever you feel right. Just as long as you buy the album, you should be in good graces.
Yeah, the hard copy is EVERYTHING!! my bday is Nov 20 so im def copping no plausible excuse.. I just see people on here that say things like "I wish it was tagless" meaning that there is still ALOT OF LEAK SUPPORT.. BTW did you DL the leak?? jus curious

·
Registered
29,631 Posts
Gus said:
Again, if you downloaded today just shut up. Otherwise, contribute..
shut up? because I listened to a song that leaked... that you did as well... do you remember what you said in your first post...
Gus said:
Flame if you wish but overall I only ask for help for me as well as others.. :facepalm:
I'm going to try to help you by saying that your didn't need to make this thread... why should we care if you delete the songs or not especially if you already listened to the song...  this is like a "cool story bro" thread...

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Gus said:
Yeah, the hard copy is EVERYTHING!! my bday is Nov 20 so im def copping no plausible excuse.. I just see people on here that say things like "I wish it was tagless" meaning that there is still ALOT OF LEAK SUPPORT.. BTW did you DL the leak?? jus curious
No. For once I wanted to stay away from any leaks. It's been a while since I listened to an album fresh, and I'm trying to do it with this one.

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
mmonty86 said:
No. For once I wanted to stay away from any leaks. It's been a while since I listened to an album fresh, and I'm trying to do it with this one.
This the contribution I am talking about.
Happy to hear this..
DAMN. Thanks

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
mmonty86 said:
I'm in the same boat as this guy. Usually I fux with leaks but with a Kanye album I ain't messin with em. Ye's albums are like stories..... You don't open up a book and skip a couple chapters in.

Anyway, you're scarred already, but the best thing you can do is delete them. So, yes, I say you should.

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
steez said:
I'm in the same boat as this guy. Usually I fux with leaks but with a Kanye album I ain't messin with em. Ye's albums are like stories..... You don't open up a book and skip a couple chapters in.

Anyway, you're scarred already, but the best thing you can do is delete them. So, yes, I say you should.
Thanks I will delete asap..

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Think about it this way... When you hear the album in full and how each song transitions to the next your mind will be blown. It makes it that much better of an experience.

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
steez said:
Think about it this way... When you hear the album in full and how each song transitions to the next your mind will be blown. It makes it that much better of an experience.
i know. I really envision that a song would leak today .. no bullshit. I even made a post before the song leaked. So when I heard the news I freaked out so bad and lost it..

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
i cried then i yelled at all my family then i hit my lil brother and broke his tooth then i slept outside crying im sorry kanye i won't listen to leaks again

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Salsation said:
i cried then i yelled at all my family then i hit my lil brother and broke his tooth then i slept outside crying im sorry kanye i won't listen to leaks again
sounds like me.. :hug:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.