Kanye to The banner

WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE SONG OFF THE ALBUM

• Hebrews 13:1 (Prod By Lennon)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Our Journey Ends (Prod By B. Lewis)

• Eddie (Prod By ChildRebelSoldier)

• 2 My Unborn Ft Classbandit (Prod By JayBeatz)

• Knock Knock (Prod. By eniGmatical & Fred The Producer)

• Interlude 1

• Welcome To My World (Prod Alf Alpha)

• Dopeness (Prod By K-Roc)

• Real Hip Hop (Prod By JayBeatz)

• Bumbaclot (Prod By John McFly)

• Te Amo (Prod By DNA Beats)

• Screamz Of Fire (Prod by eniGmatical)

• Diary Of A Starving Artist (Prod By JayBeatz)

• Interlude 2

• Societies Revolution (Prod By Air Drops)

• Centuries (Introducing M-Trey)

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Download and Listen @
http://jrpoll.bandcamp.com/album/hebrews-13-1
The title is in reference to my brother who passed away in april of this year. His bday is on sept 28. So this album will be my gift to him.

TRACKLIST

To any ktt producers who submitted me beats, if you don't find your name on here, your beat is most likely being used for my next project due out in Dec of this year.
1.Hebrews 13:1 (Prod By Lennon)
2.Our Journey Ends (Prod By B. Lewis)
3.Hell's Kitchen (Prod By NewDarkAge)
4.Eddie (Prod By ChildRebelSoldier)
5.2 My Unborn Ft Classbandit (Prod By JayBeatz)
6.Knock Knock (Prod. By eniGmatical & Fred The Producer)
7.Interlude 1
8.Welcome To My World (Prod Alf Alpha)
9.Dopeness (Prod By K-Roc)
10.Real Hip Hop (Prod By JayBeatz)
11.Better Than U Dad Ft Maria Flores (Prod by JayBeatz & Fred The Producer)
12.Hate Me Ft Jon Moreno (Prod By JayBeatz)
13.Bumbaclot (Prod By John McFly)
14.Anotha Man's Love Story (Prod By AllRounda Productions)
15.Te Amo (Prod By DNA Beats)
16.Screamz Of Fire (Prod by eniGmatical)
17.Diary Of A Starving Artist (Prod By JayBeatz)
18.Interlude 2
19.Sept 11th (Prod By JayBeatz)
20.Societies Revolution (Prod By Air Drops)
21.LIFE Ft Nazario (Prod By eniGmatical & Fred The Producer)
22.Centuries (Introducing M-Trey)
23.I Believe Ft Nazario (Prod By JayBeatz & Fred The Producer)

produced by JRPOLL & co-produced by JayBeatz

https://soundcloud.com/jrpoll%2Fbetter-than-u-dad-ft-maria

you will be able to download the album on Sept 28th at:
http://jrpoll.bandcamp.com/album/death-of-music

THIS WILL BE THE DEEPEST MOST PERSONAL PROJECT I'VE EVER DONE & LET ME NOT FORGET THE MOST LYRICAL ONE YET!
IF YOU ARE A TRUE HIP HOP FAN YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

IF THERE IS ANYONE ELSE WHO STILL WANTS TO TAKE PART OF THIS EPICNESS, I AM STILL TAKING SUBMISSIONS!

ALL ARTISTS WILL BE CREDITED

HERE IS A BEHIND THE MUSIC ABOUT ME, TO FUTHER UNDERSTAND WHERE I COME FROM N WHAT I WANT TO DO

JRPOLL stands for (J)oseph (R)amos (P)ower (O)ver (L)ies & (L)ust

born n raised in one of the most dangerous cities in north america, camden nj. never had a tv until i was 11 n even when i finally got the tv, there was no cable. so mostly my whole childhood consisted of the radio. when i was around 8, i was really into paintings n drawings. my favorite painter was monet. growing up in the hood i had to keep that shit to myself cuz out there u could get beat up just for not liking shit everyone else liked. from the age 5 to 10 all i listened to was guns & roses and a lil bit of pink flloyd. most of my childhood friends were murdered in camden. i started getting into hip hop when i heard the fugees, bone thugs, and tupac. Tupac played a big part in my life, i even got a tattoo of a poem he wrote in his handwriting
i'm not close to my fam at all. me n my pops hate each other. there was a point in my life where i was suicidal cuz i had no one to talk to n everyone treated me like shit. Tupac's music helped me alot n also changed my mind about suicide. joined a gang when i was 14. people were trying to kill me at 15 cuz i ran my mouth to much, so i left the gang. around the time i was suicidal i started writing alot of poems, i think i was like 13. i had 3 full notebooks of poems by the time i got into highskool. girls used to love me in highskool cuz of my poems n guys would pay me to write a poem 4 them to give to their girls. Eventually the poems started to turn into raps. by the time i graduated hs i had tons of notebooks of rap songs. i enrolled into a community college n studied music, but they were teaching me about composers n the history of music n shit so i dropped out of college n used my loan to buy me all the equipment i needed to start on my own. My first project which is called the prelude http://jrpoll.bandcamp.com/album/the-prelude came out in 07'. i wasnt to sure what i was doing at the time so it's just a bunch of songs put together. around 2009 i got fired from the job i had been at for 3 years because of writing songs all the time while on the job n within the same year i also got into a near fatal car crash
so now i was unemployed n car-less. in which motivated my second project Hard Times http://jrpoll.bandcamp.com/album/hard-times I was unemployed for a year n a half until i got a new job n a new car n also got engaged
While being engaged, i was being forced to stop making music/i work on music all the time/you love music more then me! that type of shit. which brought the project Love Or Music to light http://jrpoll.bandcamp.com/album/love-or-music which was released last year 2010. Now which leads me to my new project coming out. My brother recently passed away in april at the age of 32 to pneumonia n sleep apnea, which took a really big toll on my life. My mother decided to bury him in puerto rico, so i had to leave jersey for a week n some change which got me fired from my job once again. Just last month in june, i had another close friend i grew up with murdered in camden over a girl. I am currently still unemployed which has given me so much more time to work on my new up & coming project due Sept 13th. within this time i had alot of free time to work on my music, i have had time to learn how to mix a lil n network a lil bit more. I am currently having my album cover painted by someone from within the ktt forum. and i am really thinking this might be my best piece of work yet. so this might also be my last project unless someone can convince me otherwise. i make music for self meditation, n to help others as tupac helped me. so make sure u check out my project on sept 13th which will feature tons of producers from ktt and maybe some rappers. if you've gotten this far thanks for reading..... here is the thread for my next project http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=85068.0
music is my #1 love i had to get her tattoo'd onto me

-JR

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
Much respect JR thats a lot to go through man but youve made it before so theres no doubt you will again! And im super excited for ur project coming out in september and the life project after hearing you spit on Worlds Script, Eyes to the heavens and that track u and actgreedy put together a few nights ago.

Keep doing ur thing causr u never know how far your music career might take you. Im pulling for ya

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CAVS said:
Much respect JR thats a lot to go through man but youve made it before so theres no doubt you will again! And im super excited for ur project coming out in september and the life project after hearing you spit on Worlds Script, Eyes to the heavens and that track u and actgreedy put together a few nights ago.

Keep doing ur thing causr u never know how far your music career might take you. Im pulling for ya
thanks for all your support you have given so far, truly appreciate it n i'm sure u will be satisfied in september

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so my girl heard some of my new music today n asked me if i joined the illuminati cause it's better then any of my older music n she also said if she ever finds out if i did, she would leave my ass  :oblivious:

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RAD-BEAR said:
you still using that beat JR?
actually i am, i am getting someone to hop on the hook for that n i also might get a feature on that track from someone from ktt that i really like. ima keep the track a surprise for you. so ur gonna have to wait till sept 13th to hear it  :smug:

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thinking of using this thread as the official jrpoll thread n add all my music n more info, mmmmm......

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bump for people on the other side of the world n for morning people on my side  :smug:

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
fuzethemc said:
maaan i thought that music video was done for your song im like wtf this is ridiculous. then I realized......
lol fits perfectly tho. had to come up with some type of visuals for my words

1 - 20 of 114 Posts