Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
5,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1st off, I ain't gay/bi, I'm straight. No batty boi mon.

BUT.

All artists need something to differentiate themselves, and this would get me a shit ton of publicity. I'd be on Ellen and shit talking about dicks, stacking dough. Maybe hold hands with Frankie on the cover of XXL.

I was gonna go full on gay, but this way I get still get all the girls I want and just pay some male hookers to come back to my hotel so the paparazzi get pics and then we can play checkers.

And tbh, this isn't different than a gay artist pretending to be straight, it's just good for business.

·
Banned
19,348 Posts
0000000000 said:
1st off, I ain't gay/bi, I'm straight. No batty boi mon.

BUT.

All artists need something to differentiate themselves, and this would get me a shit ton of publicity. I'd be on Ellen and shit talking about dicks, stacking dough. Maybe hold hands with Frankie on the cover of XXL.

I was gonna go full on gay, but this way I get still get all the girls I want and just pay some male hookers to come back to my hotel so the paparazzi get pics and then we can play checkers.

And tbh, this isn't different than a gay artist pretending to be straight, it's just good for business.
if u a dude theres no such thing is bisexual.... that shits gay

but go for it

1 - 20 of 45 Posts