1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starting to look that way.

Monster - 6:21
Runaway - he said it was over 8:00
So Appalled - 6:42 right now, I don't know what the new version will be like, presumably still pretty long
POWER - 4:53 as a single, if he messes with it, could be longer, still, already around 5:00

Maybe this will comfort some people?  :dno:

·
Banned
13,943 Posts
Timesitheus said:
Starting to look that way.

Monster - 6:21
Runaway - he said it was over 8:00
So Appalled - 6:42 right now, I don't know what the new version will be like, presumably still pretty long
POWER - 4:53 as a single, if he messes with it, could be longer, still, already around 5:00

Maybe this will comfort some people?  :dno:
No one wants longer songs, and for good reason. It doesn't take that much skill to extend an already made song.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Pretty B. said:
when songs go too long i get disinterested. i'd rather have 15-16 tracks of 3-4 minutes songs than 11-12 with 5-8 minutes songs...just me though.
for sure, i cant listen to the latter part of say you will, even though its beautiful, after i heard it a couple of times when ye stops singing i usually just skip it.. it just gets boring and that song aint even that long. imagine what 8 minutes of runaway could turn out to be like...

·
Registered
876 Posts
The Beatles had short length songs and short tracklists and the epicness of the songs satisfy EVERYBODY lol if the songs in an album are good they're ...  dont have to be long or short to make a difference
the problem here is that we heard half of MBDTF

·
Registered
8,139 Posts
Bon614 said:
The Beatles had short length songs and short tracklists and the epicness of the songs satisfy EVERYBODY lol if the songs in an album are good they're ...  dont have to be long or short to make a difference
the problem here is that we heard half of MBDTF
well i don't like the Beatles so your example is irrelevant to me at least :dno:
but for me illmatic was short and all the tracks were dope but i still wanted more....

·
Banned
36,014 Posts
Pretty B. said:
well i don't like the Beatles so your example is irrelevant to me at least :dno:
but for me illmatic was short and all the tracks were dope but i still wanted more....
Damn someone missing out tbh.
The White Album>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>illmatic

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.