Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
72,473 Posts
Martian Manhunter said:
at the school? are they not letting ppl leave
Well I know he was and he was on the news. Im sure they had the whole area on lockdown for a couple hours, not just the school.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
xela510 said:
Well I know he was and he was on the news. Im sure they had the whole area on lockdown for a couple hours, not just the school.
thats crazy smh
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
116,472 Posts
who was the gunman? i heard he was a nursing student.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
116,472 Posts
DeePhenom said:
I think i heard it was some Asian guy
Asian guy with a beanie?

That's what I read too. Fucking douchebag.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,582 Posts
Busy said:
Asian dude, university. Is it me or I kind of see a pattern here :notsureif:
so dozens of school shootings perpetrated by whites before this and suddenly 2 incidents mean there's a pattern for asians? :notsureif:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
18,273 Posts
Ryan Gosling said:
so dozens of school shootings perpetrated by whites before this and suddenly 2 incidents mean there's a pattern for asians? :notsureif:
all signs point to yes
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
18,273 Posts
Ryan Gosling said:
:notsureif: So I could eat 400 apples and there's no pattern, but as soon I eat two oranges all sign point to me LOVING oranges?
It suggests a shift. Obviously, it can't explain the emotional output of such a decision, however, it does foreshadow that there is one. According to statistics, it appears Asians, for whatever reason, are more prone to violence these days.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,582 Posts
hipster said:
It suggests a shift. Obviously, it can't explain the emotional output of such a decision, however, it does foreshadow that there is one. According to statistics, it appears Asians, for whatever reason, are more prone to violence these days.
The Mississippi State University shooter was white.
The Western Psychiatric Institute shooter was white.
The Episcopal School of Jacksonville shooter was an old white man.
The Chardon High School shooter was white.
The 2nd V. Tech shooter was WHITE.

Mind you, these all happened in between Cho's shooting and this one. Where is the pattern? What shift? This isn't even all of the shootings in between, according to Wikipedia there have been 42 shootings in the US alone, and somehow 2 shooters of Korean descent signal a shift? That is plain and simple confirmation bias, you are cherry picking two incidents and ignoring the facts.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,436 Posts
Dam. This sucks cuz I live in the bay. All those other shootings were like east coast shit so I was like fuck it. But this shit hit right at home. Dam.
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top