Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
30,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The mysterious anti tour stop

Travis sits on the couch in the green room, covered in sweat. It's the last stop on the ANTI tour.  La flame has spent the last 2 months traveling across the country with his girl, Rihanna, who was currently on stage right now. The tour life can be exhausting, and also somewhat lonely. Travis hasn't seen or been in contact with anyone in months, and his young libido was still beating. The road groupies sufficed for the time being, but there was a hole in Scott’s heart. He needed more. He wanted more. He wanted Blood. But he didn't want to tell anyone.

When Travis finished his performance a couple of days ago he has been reported to leave the venue and go on a walk with some underaged cute white girls and those girls have been found DEAD with BITE MARKS and COMPLETELY DRAINED OUT OF BLOOD!!!
You think im Joking??? The media HASN'T COVERED THIS because TRAVIS IS IN THE ILLUMINATI AND THIS WAS A SACRIFICE RITUAL! Every single tweet about this incident has been deleted WITHIN SECONDS.

Travis Scott looked into the mirror and began to cry. He knew that he could never have Riri again. He could never be Drake. But all of a sudden, Travis jumped a little as he felt strong hands grab his shoulders and start to massage them lightly. Once he recognized the hands as one of the girls, he relaxed and started take care of him. Before she knew it, trails of kisses were being traced down his neck and collarbone.
Scott’s lips moved to one of the girls ear, "Very nicely done tonight, by the way." he laughed a bit before nibbling on his ear lobe. "Bust a trip, come and be my tourist" he whispered seductively into this girl ear. The only response was a soft moan as Travis pulled her back towards him.
Travis grinned and twisted his head so he could reach the other girls lips to kiss him. "How do you say 'fuck me' in Spanish? Me no hablo." they both laughed before they kissed again, softly.
The girl put the tip of La flame's anaconda in her mouth, swirling her tongue around it.

After this, Travis decided to feed on her and kill those girls while Rihanna was watching it all.

Travis Scott, Rihanna, nor the security in the place ever spoke of the event again.

AND EVER SINCE THE ANTI TOUR ENDED TRAVIS IS ACTING REALLY WEIRD AND I BLAME IT ALL ON RIHANNA.
EVER SINCE THE TOUR HE HAS BEEN SEEN DOING SUS SHIT LIKE TELLING DESIIGNER TO SUCK HIM OFF FOR A DEAL WITH GOOD MUSIC. BUT THIS IS VERY SERIOUS. RIHANNA MADE HIM SATANIC AND A VAMPIRE I KNOW IT BECAUSE I WATCH VAMPIRE DIARIES AND VAMPIRES ARE CRAZY ASS ****** AND RIHANNA IS ONE OF THEM.

·
Banned
30,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
living so italian said:
This is really true, look at this video
u can see the demons pushing him

this is what happen when you do these things :smh:
god is watching and not playing
The end will come soon

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status