Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
28,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well another day and once again another controversial Kanye topic :D. The album cover for Kanye's new record, if anything, is shocking. Without knowing who Kanye was, if I were to walk into a record shop and see that cover it would immediately grab my attention causing me to go into a fierce double take and possibly getting a serious case of whiplash. He's definitely serious about this cover and I say kudos to him for it. Hip Hop album covers these days aren't necessarily the most interesting things in the world and only a few really have some good quality covers in their discography. IF I CAN JUST SIDE TRACK FOR A MINUTE LET ME JUST SAY THAT TALKING ABOUT ALBUM COVERS  AND THIS ONE IN PARTICULAR IS STARTING TO MAKE ME FEEL REALLY UNCOMFORTABLE JUST BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE I SHOULD BE TALKING MORE ABOUT THE MUSIC AND HOW EXCITING IT'S GOING TO BE TO HEAR RZA AND PREMO BEATS ON A KANYE ALBUM I MEAN ALBUM COVERS ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO ME BUT NEVER MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE MUSIC :dno:..K JUST A THOUGHT. I personally love the cover but I don't really know why lol. I kind of have always been a fan of anything that went against the norm and Kanye is an artist that makes a living doing just that. I guess that is the main reason I instantly became a fan but idk occasionally I just like shit just because it looks cool, because it sounds cool. IF I CAN JUST SIDE TRACK HERE AGAIN LET ME JUST SAY THAT ANY ONE WHO PLANS ON NOT BUYING THIS ALBUM BECAUSE OF THIS COVER IS A COMPLETE IDIOT AND A BITCH I MEAN A REAL BITCH NOT THE TYPE THAT ME AND MY HOMIE ASIAN PULL EVERY WEEK BUT THAT ONE BITCH AT YO SCHOOL WHO WILL ONLY SUCK YOU OFF IF YOU SMELL LIKE DRO AND GIVE HER TRIPLE Cs THAT ONE HOE THAT DOESN'T WASH HER HANDS AFTER SHE JACKS YOU OFF YEAH THAT BITCH...WE GET YOU DON'T LIKE THE COVER BUT PLZ DON'T START BITCHING ABOUT HOW YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BUY THE ALBUM NOW BECAUSE WE KNOW YOU ARE LMAO C'MON MAN YO CAN I GET A BITCH ASS ***** ON 3?...1...............2.....................3....

·
Premium Member
6,937 Posts
"You can make a point that Kanye is intentionally going over-the-top for this kind of overall reaction. It'd be only natural for a man of his stature.

Maybe he's satirizing the whole "what is art" conundrum that you guys seem so interesting in. I find it totally hilarious (in a good way)"

What I said earlier

·
Registered
28,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Asian said:
"You can make a point that Kanye is intentionally going over-the-top for this kind of overall reaction. It'd be only natural for a man of his stature.

Maybe he's satirizing the whole "what is art" conundrum that you guys seem so interesting in. I find it totally hilarious (in a good way)"

What I said earlier
once again Asian goes over everyones head *daps Asian*

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Asian said:

What I said earlier
Smart.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
There aren't very many famous artists who didn't break some rules now and again.

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
▲FlyMx said:
IF I CAN JUST SIDE TRACK HERE AGAIN LET ME JUST SAY THAT ANY ONE WHO PLANS ON NOT BUYING THIS ALBUM BECAUSE OF THIS COVER IS A COMPLETE IDIOT AND A BITCH I MEAN A REAL BITCH NOT THE TYPE THAT ME AND MY HOMIE ASIAN PULL EVERY WEEK BUT THAT ONE BITCH AT YO SCHOOL WHO WILL ONLY SUCK YOU OFF IF YOU SMELL LIKE DRO AND GIVE HER TRIPLE Cs THAT ONE HOE THAT DOESN'T WASH HER HANDS AFTER SHE JACKS YOU OFF YEAH THAT BITCH.....
lol

·
Registered
28,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
People on this site can be really weird and this is coming from me :D I mean I do it for the lulz but
you got guys on here bitching about not purchasing the album now because of this and others who are
fooling themselves into thinking this is a joke. lol the fuck? man CAN I GET A BITCH ASS ***** ON 3

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
It sucks that Wal-Mart's gonna ban it, but ehhh... But I don't buy the censored junk they peddle anyhow.  :dno:

·
Registered
28,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ashame it's banned. Even more shameful is kids bitching about an album cover that their not even going to get loob

1 - 20 of 71 Posts