Kanye to The banner

21 - 40 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
TheDanKing said:
Adele's has 13000 and it's been out since February. And buzz off a #1 hit.

Lady Gaga's album has 10,000 likes and it's been out since May. Also buzz off a #1 hit and two other singles that hit the top 10.

WTT has a single at #47 on the Billboard charts, isn't even out yet, and has 3000 likes already.

You fail :work:
comeback and talk to me after we see first months sales of WTT, if its over a 1.3 million you win otherwise, i know what im talking about

·
Banned
5,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Drewbert316 said:
comeback and talk to me after we see first months sales of WTT, if its over a 1.3 million you win otherwise, i know what im talking about
Nah dude. I'm not gonna. Obviously it's not gonna sell as many as Gaga or Adele. They're way mainstream.

But for a hip hop album, this is a lot.

When's the last time a hip hop album had 3000+ likes before it even came out?

That's very solid.

·
Banned
5,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Em & Royce's new album has a Billboard Top 10 single and has been out a month and it has 4000 likes..

WOW.

·
Premium Member
9,544 Posts
Drewbert316 said:
stop ruining the moment

·
Registered
10,383 Posts
TheDanKing said:
Nah dude. I'm not gonna. Obviously it's not gonna sell as many as Gaga or Adele. They're way mainstream.

But for a hip hop album, this is a lot.

When's the last time a hip hop album had 3000+ likes before it even came out?

That's very solid.
:facepalm2:
Are you implying that Kanye and Jay aren't mainstream?

·
Banned
5,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Pelé said:
:facepalm2:
Are you implying that Kanye and Jay aren't mainstream?
They are to an extent. But not like Lady Gaga they aren't, no.

Ye's last album was NOT mainstream except for AOTL, really. Jay's last album was mainstream but he's mixed it up on features lately, namely on Shiny Suit Theory and Sade's "Moon and the Sky", plus other features.

But yeah, they are on/off again mainstream buddy

·
Registered
10,383 Posts
TheDanKing said:
They are to an extent. But not like Lady Gaga they aren't, no.

Ye's last album was NOT mainstream except for AOTL, really. Jay's last album was mainstream but he's mixed it up on features lately, namely on Shiny Suit Theory and Sade's "Moon and the Sky", plus other features.

But yeah, they are on/off again mainstream buddy
You're a complete retard.

·
Banned
3,962 Posts
TheDanKing said:
Oh so you go around liking albums that you don't like..... oh yes, I'm sure LOADS of people do that
I think I seen this before, I believe it's called catching feelings. 3,000 likes is a meaningless number thats why I agree with the first response to this thread.

21 - 40 of 81 Posts