Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This line sounds really familiar to me but I don't know where from.  I googled it and only got a few results of Primetime lyrics, but I swear I've heard it or a really similar line somewhere else before.  Could even be a Kanye song for all I know.  I have no idea why it sounds familiar, I just know it does.

Anyone else get this feeling, or even better know of a similar line before Primetime?  Or am I cray?

·
Registered
52,684 Posts
I dont even know what it means. No one knows what it means but its provocative. No it's not its-- IT GETS THE PEOPLE GOING.

·
Registered
52,684 Posts
cbaca said:
u aint acustome to going through customs, u aint even know it huh?!?!?
thats wrong LOL

I get it custom, you a customer, you aint accustomed to going through customs you aint been nowhere HUH?!

·
Registered
52,684 Posts
Nader said:
Well that is just absurd!, cuz all i know is getting married in the bathroom staaaaaalllll
An I'll never let him hit up a strip club, I learned the hard way that aint the place to get love

·
Registered
96,614 Posts
runawaykwest said:
thats wrong LOL

I get it custom, you a customer, you aint accustomed to going through customs you aint been nowhere HUH?!
I rap it the way i fuckin want alright? :cmon:

Nader said:
Well that is just absurd!, cuz all i know is getting married in the bathroom staaaaaalllll
fuck u bitch, u dont even wonna dance :sarc2:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts