Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found out that one of my best friends mom from my child hood died in a car accident today. i saw her 2 weeks ago. she has a 21 year old and 11 year old son. she was a second mom to me. ive never really had to deal with many hard deaths in my life but this is just so shitty.

thought id share

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
drop.out said:
x2 man. just try and be there for your friend, and i hope you can get through this man
i wish i could but i have no way to get home from college

·
0 Posts
I am very sorry to hear that.

Make sure you talk to the son of the mother (your best friend from childhood) and make sure he is doing okay.
Again, that is terrible to hear...

·
Premium Member
53,595 Posts
I'm very sorry to hear that. Just goes to show how indifferent the Universe is to all of us. Hang in there and be there for your friend.  :-\

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Ryanscary said:
found out that one of my best friends mom from my child hood died in a car accident today. i saw her 2 weeks ago. she has a 21 year old and 11 year old son. she was a second mom to me. ive never really had to deal with many hard deaths in my life but this is just so shitty.

thought id share
sorry friend. Ive dealt with a few deaths and it isnt easy but all i can say is keep your head up and cherish the great moments you and her shared together.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.