Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
19,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MUSIC NEWS: Kanye West Has A Secret ACT For Abu Dhabi Concert

Kanye West has enlisted the help of The Purple One for a headlining concert at the Abu Dhabi Gran Prix in the United Arab Emirates. The Louis Vuitton Don will be joined by Prince, as well as Linkin Park and other artists, to headline the 3 day extravaganza, which takes place November 12 - November 14 .

Both Prince and Kanye are known for their explosive live shows, so this concert is sure to be one for the ages. No word on whether the two will actually appear on stage together, but knowing Kanye we would not be surprised if that happens.

http://globalgrind.com/channel/music/content/1825312/music-news-kanye-west-has-a-secret-act-for-abu-dhabi-concert/?pc=1&pi=1

G

·
Kanye & Prince>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Linkin Park

I wished Prince collaborated with Janelle Monae or performed with The-Dream....

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Mike Deli said:
umm...why did my comment get erased?
hmmm did u say summit along the lines of..... i got banned from klive coz im an ass but ktt welcomes all arseholes, so its all gravy down here at ktt where there are no rules..........

People need to stop gettin excited, it aint confirmed and i don't see it happenin tbh.

when is it though?

·
Registered
11,837 Posts
Omari said:
hmmm did u say summit along the lines of..... i got banned from klive coz im an ass but ktt welcomes all arseholes, so its all gravy down here at ktt where there are no rules..........

People need to stop gettin excited, it aint confirmed and i don't see it happenin tbh.

when is it though?
im not getting excited over anything. and you don't know why i got banned so seriously just stop. it was political

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Omari said:

when is it though?
oh it is confirmed my friend lives there and he tried getting some tickets but they were like , too late!

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Omari said:

when is it though?
Mike Deli said:
im not getting excited over anything. and you don't know why i got banned so seriously just stop. it was political
Omari said:
didn't say u were gettin excited......
Mike Deli said:
no, no i didn't. i said that i was happy this site got made if that's what you are so ignorantly referring to
dude im sayin i didnt say u were the one gettin excited about kanye x prince (the actual topic of the thread), what u on?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts