Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I offered a good price for one of my shoes listed on grailed but the buyer has no previous feedback at all which kinda has me worried

And

I've never done business internationally(usually local or shipped within canada) and heard various stories such as charge backs, claiming the package was never delivered, etc..

If someoe can please tell me how to avoid this and have maximum protection I would be grateful. Thank you!

 
Joined
·
1,359 Posts
if the seller is verified and you are shipping to a verified address you get seller protection.
you should ship with something that has a tracking number so you can add it to the paypal transaction so they cant say they didnt get it.
ive shipped overseas every now and for like 5 years and I never sent anything with tracking and no susness
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,253 Posts
tommylee said:
if the seller is verified and you are shipping to a verified address you get seller protection.
you should ship with something that has a tracking number so you can add it to the paypal transaction so they cant say they didnt get it.
ive shipped overseas every now and for like 5 years and I never sent anything with tracking and no susness
and if the kid claims its fake, returns a fake pair then what? Paypal always sides with buyer
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Phatchris said:
and if the kid claims its fake, returns a fake pair then what? Paypal always sides with buyer
I'll make a video of everything I do if he trys any of that
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
564 Posts
Phatchris said:
i thought of that, but paypal dont care bout picture or video proof
They do though. In the dispute process you can post up videos and pictures as proof to win the case.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,253 Posts
itsOVAforreal said:
They do though. In the dispute process you can post up videos and pictures as proof to win the case.
okay so 99% of the time they SIDE with the buyer, since even if u record yourself packing and heading to the post office, u could just return for the package
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
564 Posts
Phatchris said:
okay so 99% of the time they SIDE with the buyer, since even if u record yourself packing and heading to the post office, u could just return for the package
Its possible though. Did it couple months ago when a buyer did that cash back shit and said he never got the package.
OP just make sure you save all messages and take in as much info and pictures as possible to cover your ass
 
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Top