Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Banned
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

One of the best movies to come out in 2016 was Shin Godzilla. Some people probably haven't heard of it because it was only released in Japan but it will blow you away. Like most Godzilla movies, the film is inspired by disasters; this particular Godzilla movie is based off the Fukushima Disaster and the Japan Governments incompetence in handling them. Instead of your typical family friendly lizard you have this monstrous consequence of nature. This form of Godzilla can evolve extremely quickly, shoot smoke, fire, and shoot laser beams. :binowhat:

Most of the govenment BS is boring but godzilla makes up for it when he appears :obamahhh: Shin Godzilla is too overrated

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Facts.
First time since the original I felt fear against him.
When he first uses his atomic breath, that power :damn:
Need the physical for a rewatch already.

·
Banned
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
beflygelt said:
Still wasn't able to find a workin torrent for it even though the Japanese blu-ray has been out for a good minute :(
Did you try piratebay? That's what I used

Paranoia said:
Facts.
First time since the original I felt fear against him.
When he first uses his atomic breath, that power :damn:
Need the physical for a rewatch already.
I felt chills during that scene. Something about it was so unnatural and almost sinister like. Shin Godzilla was basically a horror movie at that point.

·
Banned
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
J.M.I. to the said:
Movie is awful.
2014 Godzilla >>>>>
The movie Godzilla appears in for a total 5 minutes? :dead:

Shin Godzilla is literally ART don't compare it to that abomination (still love it though)

·
Registered
24,326 Posts
Atlantian said:
The movie Godzilla appears in for a total 5 minutes? :dead:

Shin Godzilla is literally ART don't compare it to that abomination (still love it though)
okay but as a movie it sucks. Shin Godzilla at the end :hhh: especially the shots at night :damn: but other than that it sucks, everything.
At least Godzilla in 14 had better characters, plot, direction, build.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts