Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Girl Left Me For Another Dude And I feel So Sad Right Now Any Advices On How To Get Over Her ?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
47,257 Posts
You need to realise that she was never any good for you and that there are better people out there for you.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
253 Posts
Cut communication completely (that doesn't mean delete her off anything though), focus on your career/school/something you feel passionately about,  get out the house & go out with your friends,  bang other chicks (preferably ones hotter than your ex), just don't sit there feeling sorry for yourself.  You'll get through it my man.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,971 Posts
The Batman said:
You need to realise that she was never any good for you and that there are better people out there for you.
This. All jokes aside, just stay active. Hang out with your friends, go workout or play some ball. Do anything and everything that will keep your mind occupied and off her.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,071 Posts
What you need to do first is occupy your mind with something you find interesting to take your mind of her.Then go out and look for more girls.Also,once you find a girl dont compare her to your ex
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dark-Zero said:
What you need to do first is occupy your mind with something you find interesting to take your mind of her.Then go out and look for more girls.Also,once you find a girl dont compare her to your ex
aight bro thnx
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the problem is ive been with this girl for 3 years we had our ups and downs and i was gonna ask her to marry me on her B-Day But Fuck Her And Her Man Im Goin Back To The Studio im gonna do my thing and hopefully yall accept my music
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,330 Posts
nadernasser said:
My Girl Left Me For Another Dude And I feel So Sad Right Now Any Advices On How To Get Over Her ?
stop typin with caps at the start of every one of your words.. probably weirded her out
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,711 Posts
*looks at avy.

Not sure if serious.


Anyways feel the pain, use the pain as motivation.
To motivate yourself she was wrong, your the best dude on this planet.
To motivate you to get your confidence back.


Did she cheat on you it just leave?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
32,125 Posts
alcohol

 
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Top