Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
7,638 Posts
prepare for the best live experience of your life. i was front row, security guard pulled me over the guard railing because I couldn't breathe, then was in the complete back of the place, made my way BACK to front row. lost my hearing for about a week and my voice was shot. amazing performer

·
Banned
5,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Reeb. said:
prepare for the best live experience of your life. i was front row, security guard pulled me over the guard railing because I couldn't breathe, then was in the complete back of the place, made my way BACK to front row. lost my hearing for about a week and my voice was shot. amazing performer
This got me excited as fuck also what was the song people got most turnt to

·
Registered
7,638 Posts
mr.solodolo said:
This got me excited as fuck also what was the song people got most turnt to
prolly antidote or piss on your grave, (saw him before A-Team/Wonderful dropped)

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
During the show - most intense experience of my fucking life, bloody and sweaty after the show.

After the show - Met metro, got thuggers number from a stripper I was with, got ignored by Travis

Best concert experience ever

·
Banned
5,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
mkoughovoxo said:
During the show - most intense experience of my fucking life, bloody and sweaty after the show.

After the show - Met metro, got thuggers number from a stripper I was with, got ignored by Travis

Best concert experience ever
send me thuggers number please. Also what was your favorite song that he performed

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
mr.solodolo said:
send me thuggers number please. Also what was your favorite song that he performed
the number doesn't work anymore. He picked up a couple times and told me to "stay off his line" but he also replied nicely to a couple txts I sent lol and the most lit was Skyfall and Nothing But Net

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I saw him before he dropped Rodeo, if he does Skyfall or if he goes way back and does Uptown :hhh:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts