Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all know Kenya Wrist and his/her amazing songs on iTunes, but I just found something else when I was checking if I could already pre-order WTT on the European iTunes Store.

http://itunes.apple.com/nl/album/100-hip-hop-2010-hits/id394001410

Listen to these shameless ripoffs of Kanye and Jay beats and tracks like Good Life, Heartless, Empire State of Mind etc. I had to laugh at all of them haha. These songs have the exact same lyrics and a ripoff of all the beats. Is this even legal?

02. Run This Town
04. Power
14. Heartless
28. Swagga Like Us
29. On to the Next One
39. Empire State of Mind
46. Good Life

CD 2.

06. American Boy by Estelle
08. Stronger
15. Young Forever
39. Day 'n Nite by CuDi

I think these are all of 'em.

Extra: CD 2 track 22: Eminem's We Made You, I was laughing so hard at his accent, haha.

edit: Hahaha, the voice of the guy who does Drake's Find Your Love :hah: (CD2 track 16).

·
Banned
18,273 Posts
GJ said:
We all know Kenya Wrist and his/her amazing songs on iTunes, but I just found something else when I was checking if I could already pre-order WTT on the European iTunes Store.

http://itunes.apple.com/nl/album/100-hip-hop-2010-hits/id394001410

Listen to these shameless ripoffs of Kanye and Jay beats and tracks like Good Life, Heartless, Empire State of Mind etc. I had to laugh at all of them haha. These songs have the exact same lyrics and a ripoff of all the beats. Is this even legal?

02. Run This Town
04. Power
14. Heartless
28. Swagga Like Us
29. On to the Next One
39. Empire State of Mind
46. Good Life

CD 2.

06. American Boy by Estelle
08. Stronger
15. Young Forever
39. Day 'n Nite by CuDi

I think these are all of 'em.

Extra: CD 2 track 22: Eminem's We Made You, I was laughing so hard at his accent, haha.
This is beautiful :wom:

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm laughing so fucking hard right now, listen to Find Your Love. Track 16 on CD2.

·
Banned
18,273 Posts
GJ said:
I'm laughing so fucking hard right now, listen to Find Your Love. Track 16 on CD2.
Dat Power cover :datass:

·
Banned
18,273 Posts
About to cop this G.O.A.T. album.  :oblivious:

·
Registered
61,015 Posts
They play shitty-ass covers all the time at the supermarket where I work this month. But when dat John Legend & The Roots or dat Aloe Blacc song comes on :datass:

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
DamianV said:
They play shitty-ass covers all the time at the supermarket where I work this month. But when dat John Legend & The Roots or dat Aloe Blacc song comes on :datass:
At first I thought you meant this band plays live shows at your local supermarket :slick:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts