Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
27,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to buy one.

Anybody know the place to get the best quality, best prices one possible. Don't want to just get a random one on Amazon.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello all, Im new to this forum and to you all's response to where to get a good quality hand made Shamballa bracelet from: I make them. I use the best quality chinese knotting cord, with the best quality gemstones. My work and craftmanship is just as good as the biggest names out there. But my prices are not ridiculously high. Attached are some of my work. I can do cz micropave beaded bracelets (similiar to what celebrities be rocking but again no where near the price). Natural gemstones like onyx, tiger eye beads, lava beads, rubies, emeralds, saphires, aquamarine, ebony wood beads, corals, Tahitian shell pearl, etc. So check my work out tell me what you think.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Aaazy said:
Going to buy one.

Anybody know the place to get the best quality, best prices one possible. Don't want to just get a random one on Amazon.
Whats up my name is Kevin.  I saw your post on where to get a good quality shamballa bracelet from. I handmake these bracelets with almost any gemstones you want. I do lava stones, natural gems, pearls, wood, onyx, etc. I even do cz micropave beads, similiar to real diamonds and what celebrities be wearing but my prices are not crazy. I can do a full cz micropave bracelet for you all blinged out with the best quality chinese knotting cord. You wont just get one in the center, i can do the ful bracelet. I put some pictures up on the forum. Check them out.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Shamballa jewelry is exclusively customized jewellery inspired by Buddhist philosophy and the ancient traditions of yoga.  The philosophy of Shamballa Jewels is to create pieces that welcome the memory of our infinite love and deep rooted compassion towards ourselves and others. Certain stones and gemstones bring out certain qualities within ourselves. When I design a bracelet, I try to form a natural balance to bring out our best qualities.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
kcharlow555 said:
Shamballa jewelry is exclusively customized jewellery inspired by Buddhist philosophy and the ancient traditions of yoga.  The philosophy of Shamballa Jewels is to create pieces that welcome the memory of our infinite love and deep rooted compassion towards ourselves and others. Certain stones and gemstones bring out certain qualities within ourselves. When I design a bracelet, I try to form a natural balance to bring out our best qualities.
Yo, you got a link to your bracelets and prices?

·
Registered
14 Posts
steez said:
Yo, you got a link to your bracelets and prices?
No i dont at the time. Im working on a website and should be online soon. it. In the meantime if you dont mind what is your email address, i can send you more pictures with prices. For some odd reason Im not able to send PM's here but seems as if Im able to recieve. I dont know if it has to do with my rookie status :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
icrazy2u said:
those are nice they really are. the problem is that the quality of work out there is not all that good. Im not knocking anybody or anything like that or trying to push own my product but I just want to put you on to something. I bought a few Shamballa bracelets off ebay late last year/early this year and was very disappointed in the quality of work of the bracelet. (thin brittle string, discolored stones) somebody even sold me a bracelet with plastic beads on it. crazy. i had enough of the uncertainties and decided to learn how to make one for myself. First I reversed engineered the the knots from my original bracelet, found out what type of knot it was. then I needed to find good quality string, then good quality gemstones/beads, and from there with practice I mastered it. I have made over 300 bracelets since I learned how to do it. (this is not my life I do go to work also :) I have made bracelets with all types of beads from all over world. I have done wood beads, precious and semi-precious, natural, i even done a few bracelets with ivory beads on them. Sometimes I get stones with small hole sizes in them so I would have use diamond twist drill bits to carefully expand the holes because the standard knotting cord is 1.3mm ~ 1.5mm. So my friend, quality does count and most importantly you want your bracelet to give off a reflection of you and to bring out that balance of inner peace and harmony. Also you want a piece that will be stylish and yet classic in look.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts