Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Zayne said:
but yeah it's unreadable
hey im sorry im just sad right now this girl i became friends with last month things are just weird now because we had a lot of sex and now I guess were not really friends.  I hate it.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
They Shootin said:
hey im sorry im just sad right now this girl i became friends with last month things are just weird now because we had a lot of sex and now I guess were not really friends.  I hate it.
all that sex :hug:

nah really tho that sucks, it was inevitable though

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
They Shootin said:
i havent had sex in three weeks

at first i was horny but now im like idgaf ill just do it myself

the longest ive gone without sex since i lost my virginity is 8 months

its hard for me to maintain a healthy friendship with a girl because we usually end up having sex

sex makes things kinda weird after awhile

at first its like ehh were both horny youre hot im hot lets fuck

then one of us gets sorta involved with someone else and were like hey lets stop this

then we end up not talking for a long time.

ive come to terms with the fact that im good looking

i cant stay just friends with the girls i hang with and it makes me sad

sometimes its nice to just talk to a girl without all the sex stuff getting in the way

but it never happens like that for me and im so confused right now

ll i want is a girl as a friend.

how do i stop it from going there I cant controll my peen and swag is out of control sometimes.
April Fools joke hidden in OP :he:

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
Tell 'em you've got the clap :he:

Or just try making friends with people who are already in steady relationships who aren't concerned with sex outside of with their partner

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Living So Caucasian said:
Tell 'em you've got the clap :he:

Or just try making friends with people who are already in steady relationships who aren't concerned with sex outside of with their partner
good idea...im done i dont wanna be lonely anymore :cryfam:

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Sex never made shit weird with me, I don't understand how it affects you and that girl enough to stop talking. What are you weird?

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Stussy said:
Sex never made shit weird with me, I don't understand how it affects you and that girl enough to stop talking. What are you weird?
no if i was weird i wouldnt be getting laid.  it makes things weird because once weve crossed that line were no longer 'just friends'

Living So Caucasian said:
LOL which one, first or second
both man, im just so tired of this happening.  i just met this girl in feb and were already not talking because of this shit.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts