Kanye to The banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
7,132 Posts
Universe said:
What made it him seem nervous ? :hah:
he wanted to make a move but i could tell was like internally debating w himself smh and during this time he was in his head so he didn't say anything :koolaid:

·
Registered
12,401 Posts
hazeltontrump said:
Went to nepal for a month and now every time feels like I'm loosing my virginity. Any tips from any yall who have fucked virgins?

:cryfam:
My ex kinda had this problem.

#1: At least for her, having sex more often helped. I'm pretty sure married couples had sex more often on average, and let's just say my dick's not the best size for allowing compromise in this sort of situations, so it could be painful when we hadn't fucked in a while.

#2: You ever try using lube?

#3: You probably shouldn't just accept that sex should be painful all the time. See Dyspareunia. Maybe it's something that can be treated, maybe it's something you have to manage, but either way, you should probably clear it up with an OBGYN before just assuming. A lot of women assume that significant pain during/after sex is normal, but that shouldn't be happening. (Grain of Salt Notice: I'm a man, and I could be totally wrong about that, but that's what several women have told me. Also, I've never fucked a virgin, so I don't know if this is a normal thing for a while after the first time)

·
Registered
62 Posts
vickstah said:
he wanted to make a move but i could tell was like internally debating w himself smh and during this time he was in his head so he didn't say anything :koolaid:
aw poor guy

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Alvin said:
My ex kinda had this problem.

#1: At least for her, having sex more often helped. I'm pretty sure married couples had sex more often on average, and let's just say my dick's not the best size for allowing compromise in this sort of situations, so it could be painful when we hadn't fucked in a while.

#2: You ever try using lube?

#3: You probably shouldn't just accept that sex should be painful all the time. See Dyspareunia. Maybe it's something that can be treated, maybe it's something you have to manage, but either way, you should probably clear it up with an OBGYN before just assuming. A lot of women assume that significant pain during/after sex is normal, but that shouldn't be happening. (Grain of Salt Notice: I'm a man, and I could be totally wrong about that, but that's what several women have told me. Also, I've never fucked a virgin, so I don't know if this is a normal thing for a while after the first time)
Thanks!  I'll try lube and doing it a few more times and if that doesn't work I'll schedule an appointment.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts