Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to nepal for a month and now every time feels like I'm loosing my virginity. Any tips from any yall who have fucked virgins?

:cryfam:

·
Premium Member
59,702 Posts
hazeltontrump said:
Went to nepal for a month and now every time feels like I'm loosing my virginity. Any tips from any yall who have fucked virgins?

:cryfam:
You lost your virginity in nepal?  :perv:

Haven't fucked a virgin yet :twisted: so can't help you

·
Banned
0 Posts
just stick to handjobs and foreplay till you stretched out again mami.. happened to my ex when I met her. poor girl had only been penetrated by jelly beans, meets me and I'm trying to shove an eggplant through the lid of a soda bottle :datass:

was goat tho, became a foreplay god, learnt to eat the puss like a god

·
Registered
7,760 Posts
Mood God said:
just stick to handjobs and foreplay till you stretched out again mami.. happened to my ex when I met her. poor girl had only been penetrated by jelly beans, meets me and I'm trying to shove an eggplant through the lid of a soda bottle :datass:

Dead hi key brag :dead:

·
Registered
18,583 Posts
Mood God said:

When it's tight, and you get enough force to slide it in and that shit soaking wet, wrapped around you. :wizhhh: :ffpu:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The O.G. said:
get your pussy ate first op before sex the wetness should help.
Tried that. I'm just naturally dry af down there. Not even coconut oil helped :jordancry:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts