Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
20,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't tell us to chill out about complaining we have the right to do so. I mean we wait sooo long for this album and were told its gonna be a masterpiece and we get the tracklist and we have heard 90% of the album. I logged on into this site every day with the biggest hype ever!! I was so exited and then we get a track list with songs we have had for months. Come on you dont actually think im just gonna say this is fine I don't mind. This is the first time I have ever said something negative about kanye, but this time I'm just EXTREAMLY disappointed. Theres only 2 tracks on the album I have not heard this is just horrible and yea the leaks were my fault but he released half of the album! seriously!?!?

I hope I'm wrong about all this and that we get some type of explanation about this because I mean this shit is fucking ridiculous.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I understand the anger, but Kanye doesn't have to make an album for anyone. The songs will kick ass, and if you're so angry at him then jump off his bandwagon; he won't miss you.

·
Registered
20,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I mean I know people that have Chain Heavy the joy and thats my bitch so these songs exist I dont know why in the world would he add two songs weve had and delete some that we have never ever heard before to me this dosnt make one bit of sense.

·
Registered
830 Posts
To be honest regardless even if ive heard 0 songs... this album isnt album of the year material. Is it rap album of the year? Yeah probably. but ALBUM OF THE YEAR, HIP HOP ALBUM OF THE DECADE? Probably not. And thats what ive been lead to believe for months.

·
Registered
20,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It really could be if they added the songs that are missing I mean those are the highlight tracks on the album. I mean come on mommas boyfriend chain heavy those are songs of the decade!

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
It would help if you guys didn't listen to leaks. Just saying. I know it sucks, but it helps if you haven't heard LITW, AOTL, Hell of a Life, etc.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Timesitheus said:
It would help if you guys didn't listen to leaks. Just saying. I know it sucks, but it helps if you haven't heard LITW, AOTL, Hell of a Life, etc.
Read what i just said. This isnt about hearing leaks.

·
Registered
20,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I mean I loved every song ive heard i have no complains about the songs my complains are that he himself released practically the whole album.

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
mikeyzee said:
To be honest regardless even if ive heard 0 songs... this album isnt album of the year material. Is it rap album of the year? Yeah probably. but ALBUM OF THE YEAR, HIP HOP ALBUM OF THE DECADE? Probably not. And thats what ive been lead to believe for months.
QUOTE OF THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKIN DAY!!!!!

·
Premium Member
11,020 Posts
I don't believe it man this can't be final...
Mama's boyfriend just from the lyrics alone sound too classic to be left off the album I'm gonna cross my fingers but this can't be final.... :ohno:

·
Registered
20,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Me too man. Ive been hearing that this might no be finished, but I really can't help but to be upset.

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
mikeyzee said:
Read what i just said. This isnt about hearing leaks.
I have to agree with you on that, and that's what hurts the most for me. Not that I won't get a bunch of new material, because we have through Good Fridays, features, and WTT, but because it doesn't seem to be as mind blowing as I thought.

·
0 Posts
mikeyzee said:
Jury is still out on that.

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
Block said:
I don't believe it man this can't be final...
Mama's boyfriend just from the lyrics alone sound too classic to be left off the album I'm gonna cross my fingers but this can't be final.... :ohno:
again, he stressed that day that it took him 30 YEARS TO WRITE THAT SONG!!!!! why would he leave something like that out? just doesnt make any sense..nd wether it "fits the album theme" or not, a classic is a classic :dno:

·
Registered
54,358 Posts
mikeyzee said:
x2 this is looking like a above average album...good..but no where close to a CLASSIC

I really hope this tracklist is a fake

·
Registered
20,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm sorry for complaining I normally NEVER do but this is just sooo gay. I mean this really hurts the soul cause you want something sooo bad and its not what you expect after you have been spoiled for so long.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts