Votes: 46 33.8%
  • Kill Yourself

Votes: 49 36.0%
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems like a lot of people are anticipating "Watch The Throne". But you guys have to calm down. What would happen if it never came out? We would still have to live our lives. I know close to everybody will not agree with me. This might end up getting locked because it's not "pro-wtt". Let's just take this one day at a time.

·
Banned
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For what though? Saying I can live if an album didnt come out? A lot of people are acting like they will die if they dont have this album. Im just seeing if you are serious

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Cool Hand Luke said:
For what though? Saying I can live if an album didnt come out? A lot of people are acting like they will die if they dont have this album. Im just seeing if you are serious
I will end up killing myself no matter what happens :kanyeshrug:

·
Banned
45,803 Posts
Scott Pilgrim said:
...dude, that's Jeezy. He's the one who's gonna announce TM 103's release date on Monday.
They said WTT release date will officially be announced on Monday :dno:

·
Premium Member
40,301 Posts
Scott Pilgrim said:
...dude, that's Jeezy. He's the one who's gonna announce TM 103's release date on Monday.
Jeezy is offical straight from him, some random was saying that the wtt date waz coming monday

and i can wait for WTT too, not very hyped tbh

·
Banned
32,125 Posts
i could survive the wait and go on with the rest of my life normally (couldnt when motm2 was leaking tbh), but i'd much rather just have it now

1 - 20 of 44 Posts