Kanye to The banner

Should i go through with it

  • Yes

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • No

    Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Just wait alittle longer and see

    Votes: 10 33.3%
1 - 20 of 167 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok  guys. I need some legitimate advice right now and I'm not TROLLING at all. If this was a joke I wouldn't post here in l&a cuz I know how serious they take it here. So I expect that seriousness & respect in return.


So for awhile now I've been thinking deeply. And ever since I was little ive felt feminen. I've always denied the feeling because I am attracted to girls and love them ..I'm not homosexual. And am scared by it cuz i dont wanna become gay.  But i can't shake my female feelings. I love standing straight and switching my butt when walking. I have no guy friends and stick close to women. Because people think I'm gay I was able to watch some girls change and it was heavenly. Now I'm really depressed tho because I get made fun of alot and I cut myself to make myself feel better . Ive also tried suicide  at least 15 times.

I think id finally be happy if I just stop running from myself.....

So I am thinking of getting a sex change...

What do you guys think I should do?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,829 Posts
Hmmm...

Let me get this straight... You want to become a tranny... but you like pussy...

Hey man do what you want. You're 26 and you know what you want at this point. I'd probably talk to a group of Male to Female Transexuals that like women and see if their life has improved (internet probably has a site like that) and then decide from there. Just expect to get weird stares in public.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Spythe said:
I just don't get why you want to do the full blown sex change, just be a famine guy. Have you ever had sex with a women? cause it doesn't sound like it
Lol that wasn't me. But the douche was pretty close. I'm 30. And my fam are all against it. And yes I've encountered women.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
851 Posts
holupholup said:
ok  guys. I need some legitimate advice right now and I'm not TROLLING at all. If this was a joke I wouldn't post here in l&a cuz I know how serious they take it here. So I expect that seriousness & respect in return.


So for awhile now I've been thinking deeply. And ever since I was little ive felt feminen. I've always denied the feeling because I am attracted to girls and love them ..I'm not homosexual. And am scared by it cuz i dont wanna become gay.  But i can't shake my female feelings. I love standing straight and switching my butt when walking. I have no guy friends and stick close to women. Because people think I'm gay I was able to watch some girls change and it was heavenly. Now I'm really depressed tho because I get made fun of alot and I cut myself to make myself feel better . Ive also tried suicide  at least 15 times.

I think id finally be happy if I just stop running from myself.....

So I am thinking of getting a sex change...

What do you guys think I should do?
:cmon:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RelaxRelapse said:
Hmmm...

Let me get this straight... You want to become a tranny... but you like pussy...

Hey man do what you want. You're 26 and you know what you want at this point. I'd probably talk to a group of Male to Female Transexuals that like women and see if their life has improved (internet probably has a site like that) and then decide from there. Just expect to get weird stares in public.
That dude who said 26 wasn't me! He's trying to mock me!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Block said:
Is this thread for real though why are posts getting deleted?  What's going on? :ninja:
I am being serious. But of course some immature dude came in and quoted the guy helping me. Pretending to be me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
66,440 Posts
Hmmm try to make a couple guy friends, and maybe resist the urge to...uh...Switch your butt. Bang a couple women afterwards and you'll be feeling perfectly fine. Sorry to hear about the suicide and cutting stuff though, that's really saddening. Just do what makes you happy. Butif you do get your sex change, it will be hard to pick up women for sure.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
C. Dante said:
Hmmm try to make a couple guy friends, and maybe resist the urge to...uh...Switch your butt. Bang a couple women afterwards and you'll be feeling perfectly fine. Sorry to hear about the suicide and cutting stuff though, that's really saddening. Just do what makes you happy. Butif you do get your sex change, it will be hard to pick up women for sure.
Why make guy friends? I don't feel anything in common with them. Part of my problem.

And its more than sex. I feel like I should be a male. I shouldn't be attracted to women.
 
1 - 20 of 167 Posts
Top