Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to have insurance on my car, but due to financial issues, I haven't been able to make payments. So a few weeks ago, I got pulled over for not having a tag light, and I didn't have current proof of insurance, the officer wrote me a ticket with a court date of Nov 16th. I replaced the light and went EARLY to the municipal court today to pay whatever the fine was. I presented photo-shopped copies of my old insurance papers that I made look current hoping to beat that part of the ticket. Unfortunately, the woman realized the papers were altered, and she told her supervisor, then her supervisor told me that I may be charged with a felony for altering insurance papers. I will find out on the 16th what my punishment is.

I do take full responsibility for my stupid actions, and I did go to AllState today and got real insurance.

What do you suggest I do to best defend myself in court??

·
Registered
25,829 Posts
ONMusic said:
I used to have insurance on my car, but due to financial issues, I haven't been able to make payments. So a few weeks ago, I got pulled over for not having a tag light, and I didn't have current proof of insurance, the officer wrote me a ticket with a court date of Nov 16th. I replaced the light and went EARLY to the municipal court today to pay whatever the fine was. I presented photo-shopped copies of my old insurance papers that I made look current hoping to beat that part of the ticket. Unfortunately, the woman realized the papers were altered, and she told her supervisor, then her supervisor told me that I may be charged with a felony for altering insurance papers. I will find out on the 16th what my punishment is.

I do take full responsibility for my stupid actions, and I did go to AllState today and got real insurance.

well first :facepalm: on forging legal documents...

There's really nothing you can do now besides get a lawyer and try to get off with just some fines..

·
Registered
10,343 Posts
ONMusic said:

Just be honest and tell the judge about your financial troubles. Explain that you've never been in trouble with the law to this degree before, and at the time you were just very desperate and stupid. If you're convincing and compelling enough, the judge should go easy on you. Wish you luck on this though, it's tough out here in these streets.

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
Bro, im not even joking:

Watch all the UFC u can and train and get muscular like a motherfucker so u wont get raped

niggas be horny up in jail

but also, get a good lawyer and just hope the just will go easy on u considering your circumstances

but still

niggas be horny up in jail

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
If youve had no past convictions, you could be let off with a fine maybe.
But Jail is a definite possibility, here's hoping though, keep us posted

·
Registered
62,430 Posts
You need to talk to a lawyer.  Don't know the state where you live, and a lot of the rules are different.

I can't believe you did that shit though AND GOT CAUGHT. LOL.

·
Registered
9,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I found the full name and e-mail of the municipal court judge. Maybe I can type him a sincere letter??

·
Banned
5,992 Posts
LeBron James said:
Prolly in jail getting buttraped tho
Look what i found :sarc2:

Seems like KTT did things different with the updates back then :sarc2:

That nigga still got his butt virginity intact :banjo:

http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=16410.0 :sarc2:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.