Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
13,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
S said:
Uh...pills of what? And when? Are you asking us for help here while this is happening right now?
she took them like half an hour ago and shes miles away from me. and birth control pills does that make it any better at all?

·
Premium Member
117,651 Posts
ROZAY said:
she took them like half an hour ago and shes miles away from me. and birth control pills does that make it any better at all?
no. tell her to call 911 and get her stomach pumped its to late to flush the system now. and it also depends what types of pills

G

·
TBH 8 birth control pills is unlikely to kill her (don't tell her this).

Do this:
AkA said:
no. tell her to call 911 and get her stomach pumped its to late to flush the system now. and it also depends what types of pills

·
Premium Member
224,782 Posts
If this is serious, I'm wondering what compelled you to rush to an internet forum to ask for help (where chances are likely that no one would respond in a reasonable amount of time) instead of call for help immediately surrounding your or dial the police and/or emergency services.

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
Tito. said:
If this is serious, I'm wondering what compelled you to rush to an internet forum to ask for help (where chances are likely that no one would respond in a reasonable amount of time) instead of call for help immediately surrounding your or dial the police and/or emergency services.
its bc VA <<<<

·
Banned
13,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Tito. said:
next time your in a position this serious let me know how you handle it. thanks for the useful comment tho

·
Premium Member
224,782 Posts
ROZAY said:
next time your in a position this serious let me know how you handle it. thanks for the useful comment tho
I would call the police. What would you do? Calmly--er, hurry--to a computer to ask for help. I hope I don't ever catch myself dying on your floor at one of your parties. It'd be a wrap for me. Probably her, too.

·
Banned
13,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Tito. said:
I would call the police. What would you do? Calmly--er, hurry--to a computer to ask for help. I hope I don't ever catch myself dying on your floor at one of your parties. It'd be a wrap for me. Probably her, too.
tru come to a party on my floor next wknd ill make sure you die on the floor and i report back to kanyetothe.com

1 - 20 of 35 Posts