Kanye to The banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what's everyone's plans if you don't make it in music?

And what's everyone's plans to make it into music?

Tbh I can't see myself working with anything BUT music as a profession, I ain't tryna be no regular ass dude :sarc2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,762 Posts
Im doing it cause I felt like I wanted to branch out artistically. No plans on actually making a profession of it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fenix said:
There is no plan B only music
that's how i feel man, even if I don't make it as a rapper or a producer I wanna do SOMETHING with music. I can't see myself doing anything else.
 
G

·
@FameKillz said:
that's how i feel man, even if I don't make it as a rapper or a producer I wanna do SOMETHING with music. I can't see myself doing anything else.
i can only see myself making music. even if its enough to just pay bills id do it. i put my hear and soul into every record so how can they not feel it :dno: this new project is gunna make em crazy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Fenix said:
i can only see myself making music. even if its enough to just pay bills id do it. i put my hear and soul into every record so how can they not feel it :dno: this new project is gunna make em crazy
I smell a collab ?!

FnF [F]ame [N] [F]enix
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,625 Posts
I do it cause I like it. It's a way to express myself and reach people on a level that I wouldn't normally be able to do in just my circles of friends. I don't think I plan on making it a profession because I want to be a journalist much more then anything else but I'm not ruling it out because you never know what can happen. Maybe your music might strike a chord with people and become more in demand and the support would be enough to turn what was your hobby or something you did for fun/love of it into a profession.

Never say never.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
260,958 Posts
Music is my life. It is the only way I can see myself being happy. If I don't, I'll always have it in the back of my mind.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
89,167 Posts
Deon said:
I do it cause I like it. It's a way to express myself and reach people on a level that I wouldn't normally be able to do in just my circles of friends. I don't think I plan on making it a profession because I want to be a journalist much more then anything else but I'm not ruling it out because you never know what can happen. Maybe your music might strike a chord with people and become more in demand and the support would be enough to turn what was your hobby or something you did for fun/love of it into a profession.

Never say never.
Synopsis said:
Music is my life. It is the only way I can see myself being happy. If I don't, I'll always have it in the back of my mind.
exactly, plus if i dont do it maybe become a music reviewer or a dj for a local station
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If I don't make it big in music then I wanna have a regular good ass job and atleast a home studio, or maybe I'll make one and rent it out for extra cash and shit and make music for fun.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top