Kanye to The banner
81 - 95 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
The worst one I've seen is a picture of the aftermath of a guy who got sucked into jet's turbofan. Shit was horrific, but I got over it and you will too. It doesn't stay with you forever.

On another note, it's changed my views on the world a lot, some of the worst stuff I've seen is stuff related to nature videos and safaris where hyenas, lions, and other predators eat their prey alive. That stuff they show on Animal Planet is fake, most animals don't kill their prey first. I might be one of the only people that thinks we should intervene in nature, because for most of Earth's history, it's been a living hell for all animals that have lived. The power to change the world lies within all of us, we just have to wake up.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
The videos that really fucks people up are the ones we’ll never see and what people go to jail for posessing. The concept that it can get darker fucks me up

·
Banned
4,441 Posts
yeah I seen it and a lot of other pretty terrible videos, but I don’t really think it has any effect on me. Not like I’m saying that i like it, I just rather think I’m greatful for not living in 3rd world countries where this occurs, and Mexico and Brazil.

stay away from Brazil.
edit: I didn’t really look at the responses. I can def see where mental health problems could occur if you watch these a lot. I’ve watched out of curiosity and forgotten about them the next day. It’s never advisable to watch that type of content on the internet.

·
Registered
15,979 Posts
some people are desensitized to the point that nothing fazes them although others may have difficulty processing what their eyes are disgesting it all comes down to the individual

·
Banned
9,116 Posts
Tbh op most these cartel guys have probably done the same shit to other people dozens of times. I wouldn’t feel bad for him

·
Registered
1 Posts
I seen that shit too OP, a long time ago :dead: idk, it never crosses my head. Just imagine the guy was a child rapist serial killer that left family's destroyed and the cartel people are an extreme version of batman
Until you realize it was a student that was kidnapped from a bus !

81 - 95 of 95 Posts