Kanye to The banner
61 - 80 of 95 Posts
G

·
EMY said:
are you a fucking idiot? Your literally blaming the victim of one of the most excruciating deaths possible based on literally nothing. And your expecting people not to be effected but something that’s literally infamous for how fucked up it is. You may be a psychopath. Calling people “pussy” for being freaked out foh
Bro omg, OP is talking about having PTSD from a video he saw on the internet 10 months ago you can't tell me that's casual shit. I watched shit like that too before and it freaked me the fuck out but it didn't take more than a week for it to completely get out of mind. I'm not going at OP for being effected from the video but it just doesn't make sense how after almost a year this video still haunts him. And bro you could literally look up fucked up cartel videos on google and you'll get 1000s of results. I highlyyyyyyyyy and i mean highly doubt some innocent person would of have been tortured that fucked up for absolutely nothing. I'm just trying to make it easier for OP not to be so sympathetic, cmon man

·
Banned
6,973 Posts
You want the world to change? Start with yourself, don't buy drugs from this subhumans, look what they do with the power and money people give them, don't support that circus

You may not know it, but a line of cocaine has more blood that cocaine itself

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
brr b said:
Bro omg, OP is talking about having PTSD from a video he saw on the internet 10 months ago you can't tell me that's casual shit. I watched shit like that too before and it freaked me the fuck out but it didn't take more than a week for it to completely get out of mind. I'm not going at OP for being effected from the video but it just doesn't make sense how after almost a year this video still haunts him. And bro you could literally look up fucked up cartel videos on google and you'll get 1000s of results. I highlyyyyyyyyy and i mean highly doubt some innocent person would of have been tortured that fucked up for absolutely nothing. I'm just trying to make it easier for OP not to be so sympathetic, cmon man
everybodies different breh. I know if I saw some shit like that it would prob scar me for life

G

·
EMY said:
everybodies different breh. I know if I saw some shit like that it would prob scar me for life
Yeah man, i see why you took my twist like that and it was kinda harsh tbh looking back at it. If i offended you or especially OP, i'm sorry. Just trying to put it in a different perspective so it can be easier for him to dismiss it

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
brr b said:
Yeah man, i see why you took my twist like that and it was kinda harsh tbh looking back at it. If i offended you or especially OP, i'm sorry. Just trying to put it in a different perspective so it can be easier for him to dismiss it
my bad for coming at you :khaled2:

·
Registered
23,070 Posts
I avoid that gore shit like the plague :keefnah:

Worst I've seen is that guy who tried diving and hit his head on concrete, and doctors has to hold his split face together :damn: Just a freak accident though not malice so it didn't make me feel worse about the world.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
brr b said:
Cartels do fucked up shit to eachother bro, i hate to be so blunt but you needa stop being such a pussy. If you haven't seen it in a long time, i don't see why it still bothers you. I literally haven't thought about it until you just brought it up. And i understand we're two different people but man that guy definitely wasn't an innocent person. I don't wish anything even close to that on anybody but over there, they involve eachothers family and innocent people and shit
So how do you know this guy wasn’t innocent 🤔

·
Banned
6,973 Posts
This is pretty important for all you tough kids on the internet watching snuff shit, these people filming assassinations, rapes, tortures etc, are doing it because there's consumers that want to see such things, if nobody wanted to see these kind of videos, nobody would make them, so if you see them, you contribute to the problem, and without even knowing, you're an accomplice of murder, because the consumer is essential for the production

·
Registered
583 Posts
KaTeezy! said:
its crazy how some people can be, it shows you that you really have to be careful in this world

if i just say something in the wrong way to someone i'll think about it all day and hope they don't hate me or that i did the wrong thing, etc.. and than sometimes when someone wrongs me i assume the best and think they didn't mean too bc no one can be that mean/messed up

but than you see something like that and realize people like that really do exist in the world you have to pick and choose the people around you

61 - 80 of 95 Posts