Kanye to The banner
41 - 60 of 95 Posts

·
Banned
8,851 Posts
I saw this one video of like a 14 year old girl hang herself. The thing was is that she live streamed it and it fucked me up. The video is like I think 4 hours long? And towards the end you can hear her parents calling her name and asking where she's at. Might be the worst video I've ever seen.

·
Registered
27,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Cookies. said:
I honestly don’t know how you get “curious” to watch that or anything like it. It’s not like you were baited. Don’t you love reading creepy things too? You’re really reading/watching things you shouldn’t. You never know what’s real or not. It fucks with you’re everyd life.  And yes you can get ptsd from watching that type of shit. You need videos like that to know the worlds fucked up?  Get off the internet sometimes I’m serious. Because it’s just a hole that gets worse the more you browse. Get off subreddits like that too.
Well yeah I absolutely love all things creepy, always have. Creepy stuff is very interesting to me. I love reading about mysterious websites, the internet is so vast that there’s always weird shit going on. Unfortunately people think gore is the same thing as being creepy, I don’t think that at all. Gore is morbid. So on AskReddit, whenever a question like “what is the creepiest thing on the internet?” gets posted and has over a few thousand comments, I always have to dig through to see if there’s some new mystery or something. Unfortunately people are like “bro 3 guys 1 hammer creepiest shit I’ve ever seen”. When you see answers like that all the time, it starts to lose its impact. Because I’m scrolling past that shit to find something actually creepy. So whenever something comes along that is supposedly “a million time worse” than the worse thing, and it’s brand new, people gravitate towards it to see if that’s really true. That’s where people like me come in. I’m just like “whatever, how bad can it really be”. Then you see stuff you can’t unsee, and that it isn’t some shock video edgy teens can prank each other with on 4chan

I’m not subbed to any subreddits like that btw, there’s no point imo. I realize r/WatchPeopleDie is so big because people claim it makes them value their fragile lives better, not cause they’re sick. I just don’t need any of that nonsense. Sorta like if you like prank videos, and you’re wanting to see videos of people playing practical jokes on the public, but people misunderstand and think you’re talking about videos you can prank people with (like 2 girls 1 cup). You feel me?

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Just watched this and tbh it wasn’t as bad as i expected

1 guy 1 icepick is still probably the most fucked up shit i’ve seen

·
Registered
5,899 Posts
i just watched that video and it really wasnt bad at all it was actually harder to read your description of it than watch the video itself

too much blood to even be able to tell whats going on in detail lol tbh

kinda fucked up how his eyes r gone tho

idk how people think this is the most disgusting video this actually one of the more easier to watch gore vids i seen ngl

G

·
op it'll fuck you up for a while. 10 months is maybe a bit too long tho

i remember getting fucked up seeing the bodies just laying around in pieces in the france nice terrorism videos. really messed with my head and stayed on for a while. but after some days i totally forgot about it thankfully. same thing happened to me when i was younger and watched gaddafi getting beaten to death.

hope it'll get better for you

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
brr b said:
Cartels do fucked up shit to eachother bro, i hate to be so blunt but you needa stop being such a pussy. If you haven't seen it in a long time, i don't see why it still bothers you. I literally haven't thought about it until you just brought it up. And i understand we're two different people but man that guy definitely wasn't an innocent person. I don't wish anything even close to that on anybody but over there, they involve eachothers family and innocent people and shit
are you a fucking idiot? Your literally blaming the victim of one of the most excruciating deaths possible based on literally nothing. And your expecting people not to be effected but something that’s literally infamous for how fucked up it is. You may be a psychopath. Calling people “pussy” for being freaked out foh

G

·
I stopped looking for gore when I seen a pic of a lifeless little girls body stuffed in a freezer chest. The same kind we had in our house lol so that didn’t help. That was enough for me. I also stopped watching cop shootings and killings caught on camera that make the news. Can’t let that kind of shit into my mind and soul

I do like reading the stories though :khaled: the story in OP is very intriguing and twisted. Can’t bring myself to watch something like that lol

G

·
If anyone remembers the gif that kept getting spammed in the Hypebeast forums shoutbox that involves the baby chest :floyd: I really hope whoever kept spamming that gets seriously hurt. And whoever made that video I hope is dead. That fucked my head up. Seen it not once but atleast four or five times. I believe that’s the reason people stopped posting on Hypebeast

·
Banned
6,973 Posts
curiosity kills the cat, this world is real tough, and full of evil people, i've seen fucked up stuff, not only on the internet, but in real life, for your own sanity, don't think about it, don't be that empathetic, it's hard to say it, but it's true

41 - 60 of 95 Posts