Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright so look, I’m legitimately asking. This is a long, descriptive post. I feel like I need to describe it in detail so you get the gravity of this situation. And I’m letting you know as often as possible to quit reading if you’ve got a sensitive mindset. Let me break it down, I love creepy internet videos and stuff like that, and while I don’t seek out gore videos, I’ve seen all the well known gore videos that are supposed to be “the worst”. Just morbid curiosity, I’m really desensitized to this stuff. Anyway, this is where this hits home for pretty much everyone who’s seen this relatively recent video, it’s the worst of the absolute worst, and it’s called “Funky Town”. I clicked only because I thought “it can’t be that bad”. Reading past this is at your own discretion since I’m gonna talk about the content on why I think it’s truly messing ALOT of people up. It’s a cartel execution video, and it’s in full HD. It looks like it’s taking place at a party when it starts, and the cameraman walks up to a guy laying on the ground with a lot of people surrounding him. Alright he’s got both his arms cut off at the forearm, and he has his face completely peeled off, eyes removed, his head is nothing more than a meaty red skull. And here’s where it’s even more terrible: this dude is still alive and aware, screaming and trying to fight off his attackers. They’re laughing and fucking with him, they stick a machete in his mouth and threaten to cut out his tongue if he keeps screaming. Responsive to when they touch him, so he’s obviously been injected with some type of stimulant that’s keeping him alive and from going into shock. The whole time you can hear the radio in the background playing Funky Town and Sweet Child o Mine. They try beheading him but the knife is too dull, so they finally cut his armpits and let him bleed out. What could’ve this poor soul done to deserve that fate? It hits you on a spiritual level. So this video is now infamous because there’s literally nothing worse than it, it’s really disturbed pretty much everyone who’s seen it. I watched it once about 10 months ago, and there hasn’t been a day that’s gone by that I don’t think about it. It’s scarred into my memory, I would give anything to go back and tell myself not to watch it. You hear about detectives working CP cases that need to take counseling after having to watch the evidence, and I feel like this video is so awful that it might give the viewer the same sort of trauma. Do you think something of this nature can’t be unseen, even with time? I just can’t see myself forgetting it, ever.

This is a legit problem for a lot of people, and it’s only gonna get worse as time goes on and more people are exposed to it. Have you seen it? If not, do you have any thoughts on this subject? Again I thought I was desensitized, morbid stuff didn’t bother me that much, but this is real trauma I think.
 
G

·
I seen that shit too OP, a long time ago :dead: idk, it never crosses my head. Just imagine the guy was a child rapist serial killer that left family's destroyed and the cartel people are an extreme version of batman
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
brr b said:
I seen that shit too OP, a long time ago :dead: idk, it never crosses my head. Just imagine the guy was a child rapist serial killer that left family's destroyed and the cartel people are an extreme version of batman
but see that’s where this explanation hits a wall. no matter what you’ve done, I don’t think any human is deserving of cruelty of that magnitude. whoever is holding the camera and calling the shots says something like “you chose the wrong side asshole”. so this seems to maybe be about rival cartels? I understand they did it as a scare tactic, but holy fuck
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,513 Posts
Why would you bring that shit to us *****. You went looking for it and paid the price. Don't go spreading it around now. I can guarantee you tempted at least 1 person on here that wasn't ever gonna see that shit to go look it up and watch it. Fail.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
YungNGifted said:
Passing on the PTSD through words :dash:
Well I clearly warned you not to read past a certain point if you didn’t feel like you could handle a description. And the description does not hold a candle to seeing the actual video. Not even close. You can forget words
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TikiTav said:
Why would you bring that shit to us *****. You went looking for it and paid the price. Don't go spreading it around now. I can guarantee you tempted at least 1 person on here that wasn't ever gonna see that shit to go look it up and watch it. Fail.
Because this is an advice section. If I convinced someone to watch this after I made such a long post talking about how it truly fucks with people’s mindset, why would you go seeking it out? I’m not forcing you to read what I wrote. I didn’t post a link. I’m being serious about all this
 
G

·
dr. poptart said:
but see that’s where this explanation hits a wall. no matter what you’ve done, I don’t think any human is deserving of cruelty of that magnitude. whoever is holding the camera and calling the shots says something like “you chose the wrong side asshole”. so this seems to maybe be about rival cartels? I understand they did it as a scare tactic, but holy fuck
Cartels do fucked up shit to eachother bro, i hate to be so blunt but you needa stop being such a pussy. If you haven't seen it in a long time, i don't see why it still bothers you. I literally haven't thought about it until you just brought it up. And i understand we're two different people but man that guy definitely wasn't an innocent person. I don't wish anything even close to that on anybody but over there, they involve eachothers family and innocent people and shit
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,829 Posts
Seeing that dude get shot in the head and it leak out was pretty fucked up when I saw it a couple weeks ago, but I don't think any long term.

Maybe I'm just broken tho :kanyeshrug:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32,383 Posts
its happened to me twice

one was the three guys 1 hammer video bc i thought the same as you, the poor guy was just walking home to his family

and than another one was a kid who dived in front of his friends and family only to smash his face on a rock before he hit the water and everyone freaked out

i almost felt like i could feel that kids pain for like months and months after while i thought about it, and the family (mom, sister) watching
 
G

·
KaTeezy! said:
its happened to me twice

one was the three guys 1 hammer video bc i thought the same as you, the poor guy was just walking home to his family

and than another one was a kid who dived in front of his friends and family only to smash his face on a rock before he hit the water and everyone freaked out

i almost felt like i could feel that kids pain for like months and months after while i thought about it, and the family (mom, sister) watching
That hammer video is fucked up, OP if you couldn't handle the cartel then definitely stay away from shit like that. Watch puppy videos on youtube or some shit
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,241 Posts
Yeah, I used to watch that fucked up shit in middle school with my friends. Still can’t wipe some of those images out my head. This thread was mad triggering too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tilted Towers said:
Ya you'll forget it trust me, it may take weeks/months, but it does go away.

There are some really really bad videos/images out there on the internet, god forbid you have to see this shit happen in r

BUT STOP WATCHING THESE VIDEOS fr fr. Just don't click on this type of shit
I should clarify that I didn’t somehow stumble upon some underground video, this shit spread like wildfire on reddit when it came out, and it’s still discussed in the huge global news threads whenever a cartel makes the world news. A lot of people know about it. I’m saying I made the mistake of having the curiosity getting the best of me, and it bit me in the ass
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,513 Posts
dr. poptart said:
Because this is an advice section. If I convinced someone to watch this after I made such a long post talking about how it truly fucks with people’s mindset, why would you go seeking it out? I’m not forcing you to read what I wrote. I’m being serious about all this
Bro you're heavily underestimating people's inclination to overlook danger when someone is in need of help. You think everyone was just gonna read your warning and ignore your cries? But the fact that you also put that video out there in front of us giving us not only a full description but the title of the video as well it's like you're baiting people into watching it so they can feel as shitty as you. You also answered your own question in the OP. So what advice are you looking for? How to cope with your PTSD? I guess you're already doing that by inflicting it on others, whether intentional or not. Sorry but you dun goofed. As for thinking about it every day, give it time, meditate and find new hobbies that don't involve inflicting your senses with horror.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32,383 Posts
its crazy how some people can be, it shows you that you really have to be careful in this world

if i just say something in the wrong way to someone i'll think about it all day and hope they don't hate me or that i did the wrong thing, etc.. and than sometimes when someone wrongs me i assume the best and think they didn't mean too bc no one can be that mean/messed up

but than you see something like that and realize people like that really do exist in the world you have to pick and choose the people around you
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
17,861 Posts
KaTeezy! said:
its crazy how some people can be, it shows you that you really have to be careful in this world

if i just say something in the wrong way to someone i'll think about it all day and hope they don't hate me or that i did the wrong thing, etc.. and than sometimes when someone wrongs me i assume the best and think they didn't mean too bc no one can be that mean/messed up

but than you see something like that and realize people like that really do exist in the world you have to pick and choose the people around you
I agree. You really never know who might decide to carve your face off and machete torture you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
brr b said:
That hammer video is fucked up, OP if you couldn't handle the cartel then definitely stay away from shit like that. Watch puppy videos on youtube or some shit
Its definitely way way wayyyy worse than the hammer vid. That’s how it spread so fast, because a lot of people thought “yeah right nothing can be worse than 3 guys 1 hammer”. Never stopping to think that it actually could be worse. And then it is
 
1 - 20 of 95 Posts
Top